Sneaky E/SE swell in SE Qld this Weekend
It was a very compact fetch that moved quickly to join up wth the main low.
I'd be surprised to see anything above 2ft+ at the usual swell magnets.....
Still, with a mysto little fetch like that ....there is a chance.
I'd say there were much bigger (and better) fish to fry for anyone with an imagination and an internal combustion engine.
I'd say there were much bigger (and better) fish to fry for anyone with an imagination and an internal combustion engine.
By: "freeride76"
LOL.....I hear ya Steve, but some monkey's don't!!!
Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
Steve, what's your thoughts on some sneaky E/SE groundswell sneaking under the radar this weekend from the current Tasman Low?
I notice a little compact low that was picked up by the latest ASCAT passes, which didn't seem to be picked up by the models. Now what happened to this low/fetch during the successive ASCAT passes is anyone's guess.
I'd be thinking we could well see something in the 3ft class come later Saturday morning in SE Qld.