Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Weather guru's, I have been unsuccessfully trying to find a decent weather map showing the isobars in the South China sea.
There are the international forecast sights such as windguru etc. but I was hoping to be able to find a decent chart that shows what is actually happening.
Can anyone point me in the right direction with regards to trying to work out when their might be a few ripples showing up on the east coast of Malaysia?
Weather guru's, I have been unsuccessfully trying to find a decent weather map showing the isobars in the South China sea.
There are the international forecast sights such as windguru etc. but I was hoping to be able to find a decent chart that shows what is actually happening.
Can anyone point me in the right direction with regards to trying to work out when their might be a few ripples showing up on the east coast of Malaysia?
Thanks
Reece