Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I'm heading to Tavarua next weekend, from the 24th-Oct 1st. Unfortunately I need to pack my bags on this upcoming Monday due to work travel before I go. Can anybody help with a good guess as to general size for the week? It's obviously not looking like anything big at this point, but I've got quite a few different board sizes to choose from, from 5'7" up to 6'10". Don't think the 6'10" will be necessary for sure. thanks for any help.
I'm heading to Tavarua next weekend, from the 24th-Oct 1st. Unfortunately I need to pack my bags on this upcoming Monday due to work travel before I go. Can anybody help with a good guess as to general size for the week? It's obviously not looking like anything big at this point, but I've got quite a few different board sizes to choose from, from 5'7" up to 6'10". Don't think the 6'10" will be necessary for sure. thanks for any help.