Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I'm begging for a crystal ball prediction...What in earth has happened to the surf at Noosa? Its been a swimming pool for a couple of months now. Every morning, every afternoon, I check...nothing...going nuts! Is there any any any chance of waves, even piddly ones on the horizon?? What's going on!?
thermalben
Saturday, 26 Aug 2017 at 08:04 am
new
Just this time of year mate. Completely within expectations.
I'm begging for a crystal ball prediction...What in earth has happened to the surf at Noosa? Its been a swimming pool for a couple of months now. Every morning, every afternoon, I check...nothing...going nuts! Is there any any any chance of waves, even piddly ones on the horizon?? What's going on!?