Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Help me out here. Trying to work out if the current run of low tides. Xmas - mid Jan in South West is the same every year. In which case I will blame my old man brain and the coinciding small swell.
Tried to use google to check on the repetition of tidal patterns if they are annual or what. No luck. I’m across the effect of wind and barometric pressure on tides and can’t see these being a significant factor at play.
Help me out here. Trying to work out if the current run of low tides. Xmas - mid Jan in South West is the same every year. In which case I will blame my old man brain and the coinciding small swell.
Tried to use google to check on the repetition of tidal patterns if they are annual or what. No luck. I’m across the effect of wind and barometric pressure on tides and can’t see these being a significant factor at play.
Thx