Maldives Forecast
Hi Bobby, we provide personalised forecasts via Swellnet Traveller - more info here:
https://www.swellnet.com/news/swellnet-dispatch/2019/05/16/introducing-…
Sorry bobby my apologies I only just saw this post now. I hope you got some good waves. I had mates over there around these dates and they scored very well. My forecast for them was pretty spot on also.
Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
Hi All!
First time poster long time lurker. I and my girlfriend are going to the Maldives (North Atolls) and are debating between which week to go
June 22 - 29 or
June 29 - July 6
My girlfriend is a beginner / intermediate and its her first surf trip so were trying to pick a week that isn't too big (she can handle up to shoulder high) and it looks like they had a recent run of swell that would be a bit too much for her. We've been looking at forecasts and were getting mixed readings. Anywho, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to give us a forecast for those two week ranges. Beer or coffee will be sent your way as a thank you.
Thanks!