Canon 20D with BG-E2 for Sale Only $200 !!
Will, I think you'll find the 20D shoots at 5fps.
7D shoots at 8fps.
oh i was told it was 8.2 fps and the 7d was 10, anyway, YOU ARE THE EDITOR FOR BONDI SURF REPORT !!!!! THATS SICK
Is the camera still available? What part of nsw are you from, I might be interested in having a look! :)
oh i was told it was 8.2 fps and the 7d was 10, anyway, YOU ARE THE EDITOR FOR BONDI SURF REPORT !!!!! THATS SICK
By: "willreynolds"
HAHAHA :)
Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
I am selling my Canon 20D with BG-E2 battery grip for $200 dollars without a lens the BG-E2 is worth $328 in shops. So yeh it take 8.2 frames per second soo good for surf photography. The reason im selling is because im getting a 7D in Hong Kong these holidays.
Contact:
E: 9illiam.reynolds@student.tsc.nsw.edu.au
A: willphotovideo.tumblr.com/ask
W: willphotovideo.tumblr.com
thanks a heap.
$200