Teahupoo Big day
Sam, you probably need to contact Joli (the photographer) directly via his Facebook page. I know this print is also available from a number of suppliers (who have licensed it).. I'll do some research and see what we can come up with.
Actually, turns out you can buy it from his website at joliphotos.com/.
oh cheers Ben exactly the information i needed! was searching everywhere for an original!
Ill get in contact with him and see what I can do.
Thanks Mate
Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
Hey guys
Just wondering where I could find a good copy of this photo?
I want to have it framed as a poster on my wall at about 30" x 20" The photo below is about 1.2MB i need one that is around 3MB for it to be clear in that size.
I think this one has just been photocopied aswell, if anyone can help let me know.
Cheers Sam