More from The Crystal Ball
truebluebasher said: On the down low...Recent Astronaut crew have been Sharing Flaring!
Crew ain't got the time to pop in for a lighting visit...
Lazy crew : "I…
Solar flaring, CME's and coronal hole streams227
dannyz
said:
wondering if anyone knows what factors come into play for clearing up our poo brown water after substantial rain?
where’s our blue water?
0
Richard Allen
said:
Why yoy say 2 to 3 feet today. Waste of time reading
Under reporting marg river
0
Typemaschine97
said:
Hey Y'all
A couple of friends of mine (good surfers) and me are planning to check out the Islands west of Sumatra for
Telos Islands
0
Yuckfou
said:
Often in recent years the south east swells don't make to the coast.
Is the surf in NSW 'getting worse' with climate change?
0
Jimkk
said:
Good riddance too corporate surfing we were here for a long time before
The sickness of competion showed up in Surfin
corprorate Surfing
0
Unpredictable
said:
So I've been trying to understand this for some time and conditions are currently perfect to ask this question.
MHL Spectra Analysis vs Primary Swell
0
river
said:
Ive surfed almost every country in Asia over the years but havent been to the Philippines , thinking of going for a mont
Philippines in July
0
Cheers stunet I've got to have a crack at aussie pipe either way someday I've always wanted to. I hear what you're saying though..and I think blowin's advice is crystal clear, I've been to bali twice and lembongan once and you get a red hot go at getting tubed and I've loved every minute of all of the trips.
Got to get out into some good indo breaks though if I go there on my next trip that's why I asked the question on this forum. I don't want to book some good looking boat trip and rock up to the hardest break in indo just want to navigate which breaks may best suit, etc thanks for your advice..
Thanks yocal well said mate cheers to that I will make that my mantra mate..
Shorey
- Does an easy barrel mean to you an easily make-able barrel, or an easy barrel to pull into? Or are you especially asking to learn about a region where someone has gone and got lots of barrels due to low crowds?
Need to narrow down your question a bit or you will continue to get the above sarcastic responses.
Haha no probs. They might even start appearing at your local!
Cheers yocal easy to pull into and make mate and crowd factor as well and just general advice from anyone who has done trips. Not that worried about the sarcastic responses if I get some good information from good well travelled surfers. I appreciate those good guys taking the time to write good responses mate thanks.
went to Pohnpei a few years back on my mid life crisis trip , P-Pass no crowds and when under 6' tubes are not an issue to find and pretty user friendly over 6' is another matter all together.
Shoulder season would be best so Oct/Nov Feb/March
https://www.pohnpeisurfclub.com/
Don't take any notice of southy or morris, you do realize it is the same guy posting under two names, southy is morris's yes man, he has no friends so he had to invent one, pathetic.
What happened on saturday southy? Got something to brag about.
Haha shaun but trust me mate I'm not worried but thanks. I surfed west coast twice last week which was good so on the weekend I did stuff with my kids mate. I'm not much into bragging..
Faark thanks a360 looks very cool I'm trying to work but I'll be looking at that website for a while this afternoon mate..cheers thanks that is awesome
Nothing happened Shaun , nothing that needs to be shared in these walls .
Shorey , don't go shoulder season to P-Pass . Do what i did , give everyone their xmas present early and make sure your there between Xmas and New Year . Slowest crowd in peak season .
Beware though Allois's impression of Victorians are that they drink all his beer when its flat/fishing , and snap/crease all his boards when its pumping .... hahaha
Sorry Allois' will catch you again some day . ;-)
Quote Southey
"nothing happened shaun"
ahem that's not quiet true, ive seen the evidence
If it's not on swellnet it didn't happen
Either way Goofy , you shall take that to the grave ! ;-)
I felt QUITE bad not getting you a B'Day present . You alone are the captive audience of a place that does not exist .
Got no idea what happened on satday, not in the state, l'm in the bay of six C's
;-)
It's okay , Ive found out on Facebook, a wave accidently barreled in Victoria
And your having a go at me for being HypoKryptic . :-))
Stu , just put messages back on this site will ya . saves us ' smasshing ' threads .
It's on the to do list Southey. Don't ask where on the list it is but it's on there.
Good it would be handy to pm morris, so i can quietly tell him hes a wanker, sometimes publicly berating a dickhead like morris doesn't have the desired affect
There were some barrels in fiji today, perhaps you should go there