Russell Brand

yorkessurfer started the topic in Monday, 28 Oct 2013 at 08:23 pm

Funny man or political revolutionary?

[video:

thermalben Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013 at 06:30 pm new

He's bloody good, isn't he?

yorkessurfer Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013 at 09:45 pm new

Hey ben did I post that video link correctly or did you have to tweak it to get it up on the thread like that? It was my first video post so I want to know if I'm doing it right?
That interview changed my opinion of Russell Brand. Quite a visionary!

thermalben Wednesday, 30 Oct 2013 at 05:51 am new

Yeah you didn't quite get it right YS, you need to enclose video:https://--etc--- with square brackets (ie this one [ and this one ]).

There's a coupe of other videos of Russell around the web from the last year or so that are worthwhile, I'll try to find one.

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login