More from Politico
truebluebasher said: swellnet Shutdown Exclusive!
Journey's back to Fed [L] Govt Covid Lockdown era!
Revisiting the most important & Powerful Political…
Next Federal Election5,076
truebluebasher said: To Scope or Not...
Many folk are born to suffer in natural airborne scenarios that trigger suffocation!
Asthmatics mask up for seasonal…
Vaccinate or not 7,071
tearymasseuse said: And thine humanitarian voice spoketh: ye who are chosen go forth… snipe thine children, and explode thou babies and bury them under rubble…
The Israel Palestine problem solving thread5,195
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
cutty1957
said:
Food for thought across the ditch. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12322560
No surfing in Aotearoa (NZ) durning Rona
0
^ it is mind boggling, to be honest.
Worse, a few here, Australians, think it.
Pretty much sums it up.
^^ yep and this
We don’t lose wars , sometimes we just stay around to make everyone miserable.
What’s the unemployment figures going to be when AI & robots start replacing people’s jobs . Trump’s promised nearly everyone a $2000 stimulus cheque. That might have to become a weekly arrangement .
hello
correct