quadrant magazine -- the loony right at it again
Tonight I wasted an hour or two reading desperate apologists defend Quadrant and then for some inexplicable reason browsed the comments of a Milo Yiannopolous post about the original event. Now I feel like I've been front row at a GG Allin concert.
Disgusting shit from all concerned.
...gg allin without the music.
i rang keith windschuttle to discuss the matter. that man has a very limited vocabulary for an editor. "bullshit" was all he could say.
Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
quadrant magazine has said a terrorist attack on the ABC would be just.
"had there been a shred of justice", the Manchester blast would have "detonated in an Ultimo TV studio".
the loony right, calling for a terrorist attack on australians who hold different political views than they favour
meanwhile trump is giving massive amounts of arms to the autocratic dictators in saudia arabia that promote radical islam in the form of wahabism.
quadrant magazine -- 02 9818 1155, email keithwindschuttle@quadrant.org.au