More from Swellnet Forecast Notes
simba said: coffs surf report.....
Coffs Harbour
Updated: 2025-07-21 09:48:00
Surf: peaky 4ft E
Winds: Moderate SW
Weather: partly cloudy
Rating: 5/10…
Surf report1
The grouch
said:
Morning,
off topic convo
travelling to Ments (Padang) later in the year via Singapore and with Singapore airlines.
L
Mentawi Trip
0
Barnard
said:
See politico section ...require Help urgently
...How do u send a pic to swellnet exclusive...
Help
0
amclean13
said:
For the Rye report at least whoever calls the surf size consistently under estimates the size.
Swell net under sizing waves. At rye report.
0
ga-ry
said:
The south australia forecast is no longer appearing. Anyone know why
Forecast for south Australia not working
0
hayesb01
said:
With international boarders reopen does anyone know if the Traveller forecasts will be made available again?
I have a
Traveller forecasts
0
nataliehadge
said:
Hi guys,
Just wondering if there would be a wave at Pondi SA on the 10/12 given the swell and direction, or if it will
10/12
0
Barnard
said:
Incoming .....the magical circles are winding up and heading for the west coast ...
Wax up...
....Have the professiona
Incoming ......
0
It's too far out to be looking at the 20th onwards. Remind me later this week. I'm in Bali next week so I won't be able to then look until the 21st when I return.
You want a large semi stationary high in the Indian Ocean just parked off the WA coast.
Long range is lookin good at this stage. I'd say 4-5ft for the first few days of your trip, again with the upper end of this range at the south swell magnets.
Don why cant you look /forecast from Bali ?
Because I'm on holiday!!!
.
awesome thanks for the info don. I'll check in here thursday or friday to see if you have any further predictions. 4ft cokes would be pretty sweet!
definitely want to ditch the computer when you get to Bali, full time in the water!
hi don, have you had another chance to have a look at conditions for cokes from the 20th?
Yes mate. You're in luck. Could well be 5-6ft for most of your week from the 20th, again with the upper end of this size range at the south swell magnets.
Holy shit! that's awesome!!!!! is cokes a swell magnet? I've never surfed there before.
Thanks so much for the forecast. I will report back for sure when i get back
Like SN I'm not about to advertise breaks, but I'm sure you can work it out.
So how'd ya go KM?
As far as I can work out, looking at the Indian ocean maps the past few weeks and corresponding insty gold from the maldives, It appears the maldives likes the big 'blocking high' in the Indian Ocean, with a strong belt of trades below Indonesia. Am I correct in this as a broad assumption?
Still here at Cokes and it's been non stop. Monday Tuesday were big and really heavy, some sets close to triple overhead. It was a fair bit of a prick though as there were constant clean up sets that would really fuck you up. I surfed all the spots down to full moon over the week and it didn't seem to be much smaller anywhere and tons of wide clean up sets making things hard work. It chilled out a bit friday back to 3-4ft cokes with some big sets, saturday solid 4ft chickens, and yesterday got lucky and dodged the crowd at Jails and got some fun 3-4ft on the low tide. Windy yesterday and today. Everyone is saying it's picking up again this week, non stop! Not looking forward to the double overhead clean up sets!
how was indo DW? Were you on the buket or did you head off somewhere remote?
Yeah I saw some of the pics of Cokes and how big it was. Didn't realise it got that big for clean up sets up there. Glad you're scoring some good waves though, now that it's settled down somewhat.
Bali was OK. Water was cold and you had to pick your times/tides to beat the crowds. There was a few days there where I was travelling a bit in a car from one location to the next and these coincided with the big swell days so I sat these ones out. So many Brazzo's over there it's not funny. Kinda getting over surfing with so many of them.
Thanks Ben ...Always Helpful...
I am new to this www thing ..
How can I send u a world exclusive photo
as reffered in yr Political section
..sorry it needs to hit the streets...
The "true behind war" and who is really involved ...