Travelling to Fiji - Forecast
just had a super quick look, looks like a nice series of mid-sized pulses in the 4-6ft range to me.
Staying 7 nights at Funky Fish which is where I stayed last year (got surf transfers included). Then doing 3 nights at Musket COve where I will have to pay for the transfers.
Sweet I stayed at funky fish last year and thought it was a pretty good deal.
take some packets of hooks and give them to the boatman who runs the fishing trips....they desperately need an upgrade.
Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
Heading to Malalo Island on Sunday for 11 nights. Was there this time last year and got great waves at cloudbreak, restaurants, tavi rights and namotu lefts. Not sure if the forecast is as good this time round. Hoping for surf in the 4-6 foot range. What do you experts think?