Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I'm considering a trip to PNG on the PNG Explorer this summer.
After multiple successful trips to Ments, a disastrous Maldives experiment where we scored reeling 1fters for 7 days....am I mad to chase the uncrowded dream?
Where do I get a decent forecast for this joint?
Anyone actually been and scored...or did you spend the week drinking beers and fishing?
I need a serious surfing fix....3-6ft rights for 10 days would be perfect
Hey There,
I'm considering a trip to PNG on the PNG Explorer this summer.
After multiple successful trips to Ments, a disastrous Maldives experiment where we scored reeling 1fters for 7 days....am I mad to chase the uncrowded dream?
Where do I get a decent forecast for this joint?
Anyone actually been and scored...or did you spend the week drinking beers and fishing?
I need a serious surfing fix....3-6ft rights for 10 days would be perfect