More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
"Forecast is for sick pits sucking super sick." Weather girl at the kirra pro, Sons of Fun.
" You talk to me like a man, I'll treat you like a man. " - Johnny Boy Gomes speaking to Jodie Cooper moments before Jodie broke his jaw with a withering right cross . If only.
Sunny Garcia - " you want muscle i'll bring the fucking muscle "
" You and me know who really won out there Burkhart. " - Rick Kane from Arizona.
"That's just the lemon next to the pie, it's gonna get bigger" and "I'm just a garbage man"- Bear from Big Wednesday.
"Back off Warchild, Seriously" - Bodhi
"Good surfers don't need wax" my mate back in 1970 who didn't want to wait until the surf shop opened.
Famous last words before he spent the entire time swimming .
^^ Wow, a good surfer would never even think of surfing without wax. What an idiot haha.
May have the wrong guy here but: one of the Ho family ? was a bit hip ,organic type of person and supposedly used to surf pipe on a waxless board .....dont I remember who said it [bertleman maybe] but it will come to me...was in a 70s surfing world article.
Blindboy ????? start thinking back.
"Tripod - That's what the chicks call me. " - Gary Green in one of the Sarges Scrapbooks videos.
Terry Fitz , " goon cords " Fitzys name for legropes.
M.P. on shaping " I get $25 a shape and shape 4 a day man that's unreal money in anyones books "
Craig , I think it was just pure froth . He was actually a great surfer. Surfed with Rusty Miller when he was 15 out at huge Bower. Was always trying to get me to surf the Bombie with him . That was never going to happen !
Ha, yeah froth will make you do silly things!
Gary Hughes : " Always stick up for your friends in a fight and never fuck your mates wife"
Good to see Gary at 57 yrs still charging big Mexican pits and rooting like Rod Stewart good article on the ol boy in tracksmag.com
Hughesy dead set legend.
Tags heaps of other blokes wives thou. Ha Ha
WAXER : " I first surfed Lagundri bay in Nias in 1972"
What a low life bloke. haha
Ok so the woman having nothing to do with it.Not guilty on the female side.
Thats why they never have to answer to anything.
Otis Carey :
"I don't give a fuck what you say about me unless its positive I don't like negative things "
Dunno who said it: Life's a waste of time, and surfings as good a way to waste it as any.
"I love surfing, it’s just that I don’t like doing it sometimes." Shane Herring
Mark Warren : something along the lines of " Australian women get married have kids and go to seed"
any recall the exact words ? Blindboy ?
a 70s comment that stirred up the feminists.
Phil Jarrat on Luke Egans brand Depactus
"Depactus sounds like something you stick up your arse "
Koby Abberton : any one care to guess what Koby was yelling at the water camera man filming his cocky kook rock off at cape Fear ?
How about......you better fucking delete that cunt if ya filmed it .
Yeah I tried the new Depactus and I could'nt walk properly for a week.
Are you constipated? Are you fully blocked up? DEPACTUS Use when everything else fails.
Randy Rarick ASP pipe wild cards
Eddie Rothman can has his opinion
but Rothman is not an ASP member let alone a competitor so he has absolutely no say in ASP policy !
Ken Skindog Collins on the WSL broadcasting Trestles comp and not Chile BWWT comp
A 2ft set is about to hit Trestles........ nope never mind its just another boat wake.
Paris terror attacks -
Now how to deal with ISIL ...........
Lets take the war to them and exterminate this satanic cult .
So when are you enlisting?
I will when Brutus does ....was his comment.
"it's not a sport, it's a disease" ... Big Wednsday.
ISIL ? maybe if the anglo/jew/yanks stop bombing the shit out of brown people's sovereign nations and stealing their natural resources... could be a good place to start
But hey, the yanks need wars like doctors need sick people.
That's me ...im done ...im going home....selling all my boards...........getting a twinnie and a set of golf clubs....im done
Glenn Micro Hall.
Nathan Fletcher's call.
Absolutely true to a tee.
No beating around the bush on this one.
Ha, when was the last time you saw an interview like that?! Those were the days, and no social media for instant crucifixion.
"Help me, I'm being attacked by a giant pink sea turtle." - Gonad Man
The Eddie comp : Sunny Garcia on wearing a vest...Vest nope Eddie wouldn't wear a vest.
Wonder if Sunny will ride a single fin?
That'd be his big bro, Christian.
Don't forget short shorts , and a bandana !
Stryder //
Stryder when asked about the surf this morning when doing his from the water surf report at Snapper........
"Its avocado on toast " ? ?
"You should have been here an hour ago. It was so much better." - every surfer
Commentator to Wilko - "what was the secret to winning this event ? (Quicksilver Pro)"
Wilko - "not loosing to anybody"
(Thanks zen)
Throughout my whole surfing life i've hated riding thrusters to me I think they create drag and just don't suit my surfing style - Dave Rastovich and his love of Quads.
Talking Turkey.
Yeah it was big bro Christian, typo brain mistake.
Cheers.....
HaHa, yeah that's something he'd would say and do.
Rasta hasn't been on quads for years but twinnys his fave
"Charlie don't surf"