No pictures
All pictures are working at our end Shaun. Perhaps try another browser, or restarting your computer. Let us know if that works.
Shaun, sounds like the same excuse I gave my old man when he caught me with a Playboy mag in the 70s.
Na , nothing works it's only your site, tried a lot of things but I am not real good on the computer, will be getting a new one in a few months, no doubt that will help, probably holding my mouth wrong, apparently Morris is having the same problem.
Not sure what might be the problem Shaun, we haven't had any other reports of a similar nature. Sorry we can't be of more help.
Perhaps for the time being you could write more in depth descriptive captions that go with the pics, Just for me hey.
Well it would also be of benefit to me too Shaun and all the blind surfers that read this forum.
I'm not able to see any pictures, only the adverts show pics. It started when I tried to change my profile pic, any ideas, I can't read without the pictures.