Can't get surf reports

Davo51 started the topic in Sunday, 3 Nov 2013 at 03:36 pm

What the heck? I haven't been able to get onto my surf report?? I had no problems at all with the old, much more user friendly site! This is slow and won't open properly!? What do I do? Go to another site I guess....

Davo51 Sunday, 3 Nov 2013 at 03:43 pm new

It's actually the surf forecast that I can't get........

Craig Sunday, 3 Nov 2013 at 04:03 pm new

Hi Davo, it's all explained in the link below, but we're having major technical issues. The reports are still viewable, they'll just take a while to load as the page tries to access the forecast service which is down.

https://www.swellnet.com/forums/website-troubleshooting/28431

Davo51 Sunday, 3 Nov 2013 at 04:31 pm new

Thanks Craig...... Have always used Swellnet..... Just want to be able to get on.... Appreciate that you are trying to get things resolved

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login