Replies & Quoting Comments

mcsc started the topic in Saturday, 2 Jul 2016 at 04:17 pm

Last few weeks instead of usual options of "reply" or "quote" underneath comments, I've had "reply" "edit" & "delete". If I click reply to comment, it replies to the original comment in that topic, not the one I want to reply to.

Am using Samsung Tablet & Google App. Have updated everything and logged out then back in, etc etc to no avail

thermalben Thursday, 7 Jul 2016 at 08:12 am new

Hmm, we'll look into it. We updated some security patches on the website a few weeks ago so I suspect it may have changed things.

50young Thursday, 7 Jul 2016 at 09:08 am new

Funny looking at this thread mcsc has quote only at the bottom where Ben yours has delete, edit, reply

skull Sunday, 17 Sep 2017 at 10:57 am new

How do I copy a photo from my phone and paste into a forum?

thermalben Monday, 18 Sep 2017 at 08:07 am new

Kinda hard on a phone unfortunately. Imgur.com has a great App but it doesn't give you a suitable embed code to display in the forum (need to tweak it via desktop). But if you use that we can help you out with it once you post.

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login