Forum terrorists posting endless new topics in some foreign language?
They're just SPAM bots. Bloody annoying too. We're trying to work out a way to get rid of 'em. Captcha obviously ain't catching all of them either. Sorry for the inconvience.
Ah fairo I thought it might have been a group of space cadets making a nuisance of themselves. No need to apologize as I'm sure it would inconvenience you a lot more than me I'd say.
I've noticed that the captcha isn't actually very strong as it generally lets you through after 2 or 3 attempts even if you completely stuff it up, so maybe that's how they're getting through. I've often found the definition of "road", "sign" or "shopfront" to be pretty ambiguous from amongst the pictures the captcha uses and been surprised that it lets me through at all.
I get the captcha about half of the time ,not always.
Its a very simple captcha box with a tick , if you tick that your thru without further .
"SPAM bots"! Is that a euphemism for some of the commentators on here?
It is now!
(up there with "tabloid regurgitating robots")
What's the go with all the endless spam topics popping up in wax on? Is it Isis? Or just regular hackers?