Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Hey all, subscribed to swellnet and happy with the extended forecasts and cams for my 8 or 9 bucks a month. Realise there is a ton of work that goes into the forecasts. However, was reading the article on the impending swell for wa & Indo and was hit with a big ford advert half way through. I thought the subscription meant I avoid this rubbish?
Hey all, subscribed to swellnet and happy with the extended forecasts and cams for my 8 or 9 bucks a month. Realise there is a ton of work that goes into the forecasts. However, was reading the article on the impending swell for wa & Indo and was hit with a big ford advert half way through. I thought the subscription meant I avoid this rubbish?