Yallingup surf cam quality
hey Mick, the cam is high up on the hill - reason it can't see waves on small swells is because of the trees across the shoreline. I've attached a few photos below to shows what it looks like when there's a decent swell running.
As for the quality of the cam - looks OK to me right now, but it is due for an upgrade this year (assuming we can get back into WA).




Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
Could you please get someone with a bottle of Windex to clean the Yallingup camera lens.
It's like checking the surf through a pea soup fog.
Also if you could put it further up the hill where we can actually see the waves would be an advantage.
I'm a bit disappointed at paying all this money to see some rooftops and trees.
If you need any assistance give me a yell as I'm there every day.