first second third next last... hyperlink location

dumpy started the topic in Monday, 17 Feb 2014 at 08:57 am

Hi there this is more a "could we have a ..." suggestion rather than a "this is a problem with the website" thing.

Could there be a hyperlink to the last page of a topic at the top of the thread? reason being: It is an absolute swipe fest on a tablet to navigate the forum topics!

I have been laid up in bed for the last few days, and have been using a tablet for web surfing. I have been enjoying the forums, but if I have read the complete thread on a topic, and then return after a day, it takes ages to navigate to the bottom of page 1 so as to get to the link to jump to the last page.
I realise if I subscribe to a thread i get a link to the exact location, but I am not really keen to have a gazillion email alerts!

I realise this maybe a fiddly thing to implement, and I'll be on a real PC soon, but it is an interesting experience on a different bit of hardware!

catch a wave for me!
dt

thermalben Monday, 17 Feb 2014 at 09:27 am new

It's a good suggestion and one we've had on the list for a while now (yes, it gives us the shits too). Not sure of an ETA but we'll endeavour to get on to it soon.

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login