Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but ever since the new website came up I haven't been able to get surf forecasts in my mobile any more :-(
The surf reports work (after some problems the first couple of days) but when I check the forecasts it just says "not available" for each day... (have tried several location around Australia)
Especially as I pay for this (I guess part of my $2 a month goes to you, and the rest to 3) it would be great if it could be sorted out.
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but ever since the new website came up I haven't been able to get surf forecasts in my mobile any more :-(
The surf reports work (after some problems the first couple of days) but when I check the forecasts it just says "not available" for each day... (have tried several location around Australia)
Especially as I pay for this (I guess part of my $2 a month goes to you, and the rest to 3) it would be great if it could be sorted out.