More from The f-Stop
Sheepdog said: Hahahahahaha... Actually we're coming up next week to catch up with a few old sea dogs from the board riders. I hear Chris still has the…
Wave of the day193
surfmuch
said:
Scored some sick little waves yesterday not too far from Adelaide - sunny, offshore & uncrowded all afternoon.
Saturday arvo perfection near Adelaide
0
quadzilla
said:
A couple of interesting mirrorless offerings have been leaked or announced.
the BIG mother is a costalotta $$$$ony,
Newbys, the big and the small
0
boogerpoon
said:
hay everyone i work at a printing company and am really keen on printing massive pictures for my factory...
if anyone h
high res pictures
0
mosescam
said:
Hey hows it going,
Im looking to make a short 2-3 minute surfing film for no other reason than a bit of fun.
Looking to make a surfing short.... Need surfers!
0
nice duck dive coming up for the guy caught inside...is that uplift thinking about how to respond to SIARGO...????
Wow... Beautiful....Love to get over your way one day.. Only ever been as far west as Yorkes....
Fraser, that is crazy perfect. Damn solid too.
Nice work Fraser-Gordon.
Experienced exactly that moment approx 50 metres south of the guy in that last pic after not touching the ocean for the preceding three months. I wouldn't say I properly panicked but... Actually I would say I properly panicked.
Ninety days of working and drinking May prepare you for something (?) but definitely not that.
Your first photo was a smoker also.
Which, of course, was why your very next post after mine was:
"I'd tell you what happened next gimp, but sidwe wouldn't understand."
And why you made absolutely NO attempt to set Zenagain straight when he said:
"Well credit where credit is due. That is a serious wave Uppity."
Lyin cunt.
Now a known lyin cunt.
Brutuseless stop making another thread about me. You've already been been globally, publically and now group bitchslapped. Again. All those frantic, frenzied late night calls for nothing. 'Wordy I dun all me checkin' we got im' wordy, I finally dun up 'lifty'.
You idiot.
A line up shot simply posted in the line up thread, and next thing, its all about 'lifty'. The stray gimp forever immortalised his geekness, his gimpness, cockily lambasting a legend at a legendary spot as a total kook, and total shit wave, and gimp devotees began ambling and stumbling and pouring out of the woodwork, forever exposed. 'Lifty' this, 'lifty' that, its 'lifty', its not 'lifty'... 'lifty' won't answer me... I beat 'lifty'. Immortalised in print.
The poor, flea ridden dawg, scurrying back and forth, yipping and yapping frantically... which way shall I run, surely 'lifty' couldn't take out that many geeks in one hit... I'll go for safety in numbers!!! Fatal mistake. Forever, globally bitch slapped in public. A global, public, mass, group geek slapping. I didn't even have to try. Too easy.
Ahh, he's got his dutch courage back.... Quick lunchtime sesh might help with the pain of gnawing your own arm off to get out of the trap...... Scarred for life..... Sooooo funny....
You and the geek fucked up big time dawg. Lost, yappin kooks. World wide too. Its all in print.
oh uplift,behave ya self...now SIARGO the explanation and I think you are quite funny,for a wannabe!
what late nite calls...you really are a target..........probably something to do with your personal morals....hmmmm
Its too easy brutuseless.
Dawg, you've lost control of ya thread... again!
was SIARGO easy too???
At 9.25am, sheepdog said Uplift would write this "You've lost control of another thread dawg"
At 3.20pm Uplift writes - "Dawg, you've lost control of ya thread"
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ohh man!!!!!! Ya' pacing 'round the house right now, aren't ya' mate? Ohhh, man!
I know you better than you know yourself....... Gnaw, gnaw, gnaw........ One of the funniest thing I have ever seen Hahahahah.....
Fraser Gordon nice photos champ, awesome WA looking waves, deep blue, solid and nice clean offshore.
Sheepio, BH wasn't like that today quite a few more road humps to negotiate.
ABC, how many peaks does one man want and they're all standing on the beach.
Zenmountaintainsurfmon 'TRUE"
Zen - Well I woulda hoped that I wouldn't really need to protect myself there, but some wierd, Simpsons like shit has been found nearby. Dawg would probably know what I'm talking about, but you left that area way before. In any case, nothing like the Kujukuri Coast, there was a TV, a dead dog and a bunch of other trash on the beach that day of the photo above. Apparently that beach was opposite a porno filming office, so sometimes we'd see girls posing up on the groyne; think these guys were just keen punters though haha.
And btw, Tokyo surfers bring froth to another level! Will surf 2ft wind chop in winter! How's the vibe at your local?
The stray gimp said'
'Yeah? Nah.
Show us the next one, as on when you got guillotined by the lip and pile driven into the lobster's lair.
That's the one that makes us happy.
Fucking straight hander. Bewdiful. '
His savvy, 'local' description of a legend, legendary drop, at a legendary wave.
And then the gimp's dawg started frantically yappin.
Forever, globally immortalised. Fuckin' chihuahuas.
Small but nice midweek noosa 1997.. Only about 15 guys from the pot to Johnsons.... Yeah...... 15 or so guys at 3 foot perfect Noosa....... loved those mid week mid tide sessions back in the 90s.... BTW, no way that guy could've made the section, didn't have the skill to high line speedrun...
Uplift, fuck off and let those of us that want to enjoy great pics of waves without you fucking it all up for everyone. Your a fucking pest. If we were all at a beach carpark and you were carrying on like this, I don't need to spell out what would happen to you. But in saying that, if we were, you wouldn't be so stupid as to try, so don't do it here ya clown.
Back to the pics.
Brutuseless said on Tuesday, 25 Mar 2014 at 2:56pm, 14 secs, .03 100ths sec,
'was SIARGO easy too???'
'lifty' said on Tuesday, 25 Mar 2014 at 4.55pm, 13 secs, .001 100ths sec,
Not if you've got a backhand attack.
Don't risk it, its heavier than blacks, you self admittedly bombed out badly there, you'll be washed away for sure.
At 9.25am, sheepdog said Uplift would write this "You've lost control of another thread dawg"
At 9.25am, sheepdog, after frantically reading, rereading, researchin' scurryin', backtrackin', yapping and a whinin' rolled on his back for the gimp, down thar in them woods. It was then he knew for sure the global, public bitchslap was inevitable. Despite the bristle up, chihuahuas always do.
Uppo, its only March and you've taken out SNs Wanker of the Year Award.
Congrats.
Always amazes me how much Noosa has blown up in the past 10-15 years. I remember getting a car park during cyclone swells in the actual car park at nationals as late as 1999.
Are you positive sidwe? You must love it though, addictive?
bahaha... uplift the jealous old lyin pork-chop at it again.
fitz, uplift does his best talking in carparks. especially when its big. talks a big game upsydaisy and always has a good excuse for dodging the big days.
upsydaisy would have never, ever, ever, ever, did I mention ever? ever go out on a day that big. And its always only easy takeoffs for upsydaisy on anything bigger than 4ft; for 2 reasons:-
i. lack of gonads.
ii. the big fat wide kook boards he rides cant make critical drops.
but wait, upsydaisy told his shaper "he loves doing squats and dead lifts" (read poo-man stance) so that's why he shaped them like that.
"haha, fooled you gimps and geeks (word of the week) again. its not a poo-man stance, i am just doing squats while i am surfing. hahaha, hopeless gimps and geeks. deluxe. amasing."
Uppo, I'm positive you're a being cockhead. I'm positive that's your prob not mine. I'm positive that's the general consensus.
Yep, definitely positive.
Monday, 24 Mar 2014 at 9:32pm, .008 hundredths of a second, the stray gimp publicly lambasted a legendary surfer, making a legendary drop, on a legendary wave, because despite being a savvy, 'core' local, he hasn't a clue, and never has had.
Yeah? Nah.
'Show us the next one, as on when you got guillotined by the lip and pile driven into the lobster's lair.
That's the one that makes us happy.
Fucking straight hander. Bewdiful. '
And his gimp sidekicks all started yappin.
People... he's talking to himself .
Tell me you didn't just say that sidwe. No one can be that thick. Well the ok, the gimp.
bahaha... uplift the jealous old lyin pork-chop at it again.
fitz, uplift does his best talking in carparks. especially when its big. talks a big game upsydaisy and always has a good excuse for dodging the big days.
upsydaisy would have never, ever, ever, ever, did I mention ever? ever go out on a day that big. And its always only easy takeoffs for upsydaisy on anything bigger than 4ft; for 2 reasons:-
i. lack of gonads.
ii. the big fat wide kook boards he rides cant make critical drops.
but wait, upsydaisy told his shaper "he loves doing squats and dead lifts" (read poo-man stance) so that's why he shaped them like that.
"haha, fooled you gimps and geeks (word of the week) again. its not a poo-man stance, i am just doing squats while i am surfing. hahaha, hopeless gimps and geeks. deluxe. amasing."
Dole cheque in? Get the gimp off ya back and have another snort groges.
Get control of your thread dawg!!!
Some beautiful pics there Fraser Gordon.. Some of those waves are flawless! Nice to see qld was once uncrowded too Sheepdog!
Fuck off uplift there is some epic pics on here we don't need to be looking at your shit
Is this what generally happens here? I take it some of you blokes actually know uplift..... Has he ever seeked therapy for his attention seeking issues? I mean, when you combine his neverending need for the spotlight (whether it is good or bad publicity) with his fixation on male muscular fitness, then ad a dash of denial, I think we may have a latently gay man trapped in a downward spiral.....
It's 2014 , stairdodger.... It's ok...... Don't spend the rest of your short life in the closet..... We don't care..... It's ok............
Nice bristle dawg... slap.
Truth hurts aye.... It's ok...... Accept who you are....
Cool.. Got him spending time lookn for chihuahua pics and posting them on swellnet...... That's one less sesh in the gym big fella......
So cool...... Uplift is obsessed with Me..... ME!!!!!! MEEEEEEE!!!!!! It's all about me now, Uplift......
Checkmate, Stairdodger...... rope a dope........ year 10 for sure...... heheheheee.
haha.. makes perfect sense dawg. upsydaisy is even more fitting for the pork-chop now.
"Always amazes me how much Noosa has blown up in the past 10-15 years. I remember getting a car park during cyclone swells in the actual car park at nationals as late as 1999."
i've got different memories Benski. Lived at the Shine eightynine-ninetyfive and resorted to night surfing Tea tree to avoid the madness. Chased my last swell to Noosa in Two thousand and swore I'd never go near the place again.
It was packed back then. Can't imagine the joint getting anymore crowded.
Just about at that stage down here freeride76.....?
Crowds...........!
Yesterday arvo BH's 10 people out today 100, only because it was smaller.....?
All good tho getting paddle time in and surfing :)
I was a late arrival surfing there to be sure (mid 90s) but still found a few moments of peace. But yeah, I dig what you're saying. I stopped going back around 2004. I've often thought of hitting teas on a full moon tho. I imagine there'd be a few out there.
Uppity like man like dog (little and crazy)....Is that your little pouch or what...?
The final gimp surfaces. Nice bristle welly... slap.
Nice bristle dawg... slap.
Free ride - 99? Definitely surfed together then...... Mainly hung at Granite or Tea tree... There was a big swell late 99..... Boxing day i think....Tea tree was 8 foot.... Got some screamers, but copped me board under the chin late in the sesh.... Bam.... stars..... Spewin....Paddled back out.... Couple of guys looked at my chin and said "fuck mate"..... Caught a bomb from the outer point with a blood drenched white rashy..... paddlers gawking...... 10 stitches..... Such is life
I was well gone by ninety-nine. Happiest day of my life was seeing the Sunny Coast disappearing in the rear view mirror.
Yep.... Sad but true..... 96/97 was ok, but by 2000.... pfft.... Ended up rather surfing sketchy big Coolum bays or Moololabah closouts during cyclones...... Lasted till 2009...... Nearly went batshit crazy.......
I remember that swell, sheepdog. I always thought it was on 27th Dec 99. I was at the boiling pot but also paddled/surfed across to the groyne for a while and back to the pot. Not a fun run back out that one! Got some crackers that day. I was still on a booger back then. Still remember some of those waves. Courier mail had an article about it the next day too.
Here's a few pics taken in the last couple of weeks down my way. The first one is a bit blurry as it was taken on an IPhone. Not as impressive as Uplift's pic, but it is me surfing on both waves....