More from Form Guide
Nick Bone
said:
Just wanna hear peoples take of why or why not, to run overlapping heats.
Overlapping Heats
0
mattylucas10
said:
Hi, i just wanted to know for the surf cams at “Torquay” & “Torquay Beach” which beach are they showing vision of?
Surf Cam
0
Invision123
said:
Invision Landscape Design is a premier Design and Build landscaping company in Sydney.
Invision Landscape
0
CathyH
said:
Hi guys. New to this. Can you please tell me what a Cordingley Bruce Montgomery board is worth. Circa 1970.
What's my board worth
0
basesix said: if you are a total legend, like @thermalben,
put your feet up, watch this, and have a well-deserved nap.
(..and if people ask why or what,…
New competition - Natural Selection11
Hamo1180
said:
Does anyone know how to start a private club in the Fantasy SURFERmag competition in order to play against mates?
Fantasy surfer
0
Beno87
said:
Morning Crew,
hoping to gain a better understanding of rounds 1-3 of in this case, Bells Beach Pro.
Pro Draw round 1-3
0
Jeez, he didn't do much with that end section :)
Stunet, watched that Gabby vs Panda heat, looked at that turn to lip bash (I think? The Wizzle site is a beauty!), then hop, hop, hop round next section.
Noticed the wobble in that bottom turn I looked at, anyway.
Then I looked at Primo's Occ bit.
Tough conditions for the latter boys, no doubt...
BUT...
I dunno...
Maybe I need eye surgery, or some of Blowie's rose-tinted Blades??
Yeah, nah...
Blowin commented SATURDAY, 14 OCT 2017 at 2:55PM
Weather is terrible so I've parked up with a few beers and the replay .
Notes - Agree with Savanova. Parko is on borrowed time . As amazing a surfer as he is , there'll be no option of being on tour in his mid 40's for him.
Not that he would give a fuck it seems.
Medina - Maybe my favourite surfer ? His backhand style reminds me of Occy. Pivoting around the hand and using the back arm as a counterbalance. His power is pretty impressive now also. Stays so centred. I've said it before , if he's taken by the overwhelming desire that's owned him previously then another world title is his. That arrogance is a formidable weapon. It compels a broadening of scope for improvements in his own performance to match that of his rivals . It's the assumed superiority of his nature that absorbs the technical progression of his rivals and removes any doubt of his ability to surpass it .
https://www.swellnet.com/forums/wax/462253
Ok everyone, relax and take a seat - it's all settled now.
Yeah , I was a few beers in on that second one , Andy.
I’d read some anti- Medina dribble and got overexcited. Love his surfing. Not just the technical ability. He’s the next generation Occy, no doubt.
That second paragraph of Gabby love is an impressive word salad, Blowie. You a vegan activist?
And I know, we all know, style don't mean shit in pro comp world, but Occy - and JJF - for mine. Watch 'em all day. Chuck in Dane too. Not Keahola. Well, yeah, him too.
Yew!
Parko and Curren is a God-given.
Next gen Occy??
What the fuck you drinking? Metho? or XXXX Gold?
Both?
Medina and JJF's surfing was so far ahead of everyone else...Flippy, Ryan and Jordy next rung down but still a pretty long way back...anyone that's bagging out the end section turns that JJF laid down needs to get out there and have a crack...its lumpy, bumpy, theres bits of rock jumping out, pitches unpredictably and you know every second brings you closer to the button....good luck...the reality is its not an easy wave to surf from a positioning point of view or when your actually up and riding...JJF did it better than all the rest in my eyes