More from Politico
truebluebasher
said:
swellnet Shutdown Exclusive!
Journey's back to Fed [L] Govt Covid Lockdown era!
Revisiting the most important & Po
Next Federal Election
5076
truebluebasher
said:
To Scope or Not...
Many folk are born to suffer in natural airborne scenarios that trigger suffocation!
Asthmatics mas
Vaccinate or not
7070
tearymasseuse
said:
And thine humanitarian voice spoketh: ye who are chosen go forth… snipe thine children, and explode thou babies and bury
The Israel Palestine problem solving thread
5195
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Getting back on topic
https://www.theage.com.au/national/tanker-standoff-highlights-australias…
Foreign owned ship crew paid $20 per day and your petrol depends on it!