More from Politico
truebluebasher
said:
swellnet Shutdown Exclusive!
Journey's back to Fed [L] Govt Covid Lockdown era!
Revisiting the most important & Po
Next Federal Election
5076
truebluebasher
said:
To Scope or Not...
Many folk are born to suffer in natural airborne scenarios that trigger suffocation!
Asthmatics mas
Vaccinate or not
7070
tearymasseuse
said:
And thine humanitarian voice spoketh: ye who are chosen go forth… snipe thine children, and explode thou babies and bury
The Israel Palestine problem solving thread
5195
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
I can't help myself Turkey.
Surely you're seeing what I'm seeing.
It's gold.
Yeah you got it Turkey, probably short term pain, hopefully long term gain.
I'm also optimistic that people in Australia are finally waking up and getting to the stage where they might demand real change from the jokers in the major parties.
I'm with you AndyM I'd like to think people are slowly waking up here too. Definitely a few parallels with Aus & USA in this respect I reckon, but compulsory voting makes it tougher to change things.
It's a shame we're gonna have to vote for a bunch of riff raff parties and endure our own 4 years of pain to dislodge the major parties tho. Westminster system is a crock.
After hearing about the liberal backbenchers bitching about the lifetime travel card being cut up I'll be tempted to vote Bernardi Conservatives in the senate & Greens in the lower house just to watch the place burn to the ground.
Yes, there is no doubt there is a change happening here. But who or what will be the 'Trump' card ? Bernardi - this stage cant see it. Hansen - she is growing but she will only diminish the Libs. So we are left with Shorty. Can he break out of his puppet mould ? Greens are self destructing.
Insiders on ABC TV is back today, god I missed it and brilliant work like this ........ highly recommended.
https://www.abc.net.au/insiders/content/2016/s4618441.htm
thanks guy, the more you try to ignore it the more you miss