More from Politico
truebluebasher
said:
swellnet Shutdown Exclusive!
Journey's back to Fed [L] Govt Covid Lockdown era!
Revisiting the most important & Po
Next Federal Election
5076
truebluebasher
said:
To Scope or Not...
Many folk are born to suffer in natural airborne scenarios that trigger suffocation!
Asthmatics mas
Vaccinate or not
7070
tearymasseuse
said:
And thine humanitarian voice spoketh: ye who are chosen go forth… snipe thine children, and explode thou babies and bury
The Israel Palestine problem solving thread
5195
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Actually Pete, nationalism directly concerns dual citizenship.
It's all about commitment to the relationship.
If you think that possible convenience regarding border crossings trumps signifying allegiance to a community then that says a bit.
What are you referring to with reaching the end of my tether ?
What does it say?
Just say what you mean , Pete.
I cannot understand why you are confused. These are your words:
'If you think that possible convenience regarding border crossings trumps signifying allegiance to a community then that says a bit.'
My question was 'What does it say?'
Slip a headscarfe on her head when she isn't looking zenagain
....just to make it interesting...
It says you value the possible convenience to the individual rather than valuing the full commitment of a person to a nation.
That's what it says.
It hints that you're a globalist, or that you're potentially a beneficiary of this system yourself. Or that you believe that nationalism is a dirty concept. Or that you don't believe that requiring commitment to a community is a concept with merit.
Is this getting more intense than it needs to be on a Saturday arvo after I've surfed myself into a standstill ?
Maybe you would be generous enough to let me know how you feel about the idea ?
I think the confusion is arising by me not being sure what you mean by being at the end of my tether .
If you could imagine your tether as being the subject matter .. the Bruce Brown reference to passing through borders. Look where you have taken it ... now you want to talk about what I might be.
Thanks for the time and attention, blowin, no doubt we both have better things to do.
To be honest I'm almost to fucked to function. My heart ain't in it .
We can talk a shit storm later.
just got back , there are great new deals called a Trump protect pak....1 x AR15 , glock 9mm , and a shorthandled pumpaction shot gun all for $1500 ,and you get 50% off ammunition if you buy more than 1000 rounds!
Sounds like a bargain for sure sharkman!
Have to scratch my head & wonder who the target demographic is for that deal, either survivalists, mass murderers or the PLA.
Though the saddest part is it's probably still selling like hotcakes.
Dead Zone redux?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/01/stephen-king-on-donald-…