More from Politico
truebluebasher
said:
swellnet Shutdown Exclusive!
Journey's back to Fed [L] Govt Covid Lockdown era!
Revisiting the most important & Po
Next Federal Election
5076
truebluebasher
said:
To Scope or Not...
Many folk are born to suffer in natural airborne scenarios that trigger suffocation!
Asthmatics mas
Vaccinate or not
7070
tearymasseuse
said:
And thine humanitarian voice spoketh: ye who are chosen go forth… snipe thine children, and explode thou babies and bury
The Israel Palestine problem solving thread
5195
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
So you are all rooting for an Abbot resurgence so we can head down the same path as the US? And it would be nice, just now and then, if the opinions expressed by certain contributors touched, however slightly, reality. Not criticised for his trip to Saudi Arabia? Ha ha ha
sypkan, the bet sounds like he loses the Presidency before full term in an issue related to Russia. Are you OK with that?
What about if he just gets impeached for obstruction of justice? Where does that stand in the bet......if you are still good for it?
https://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/07/t…