More from Politico
truebluebasher
said:
swellnet Shutdown Exclusive!
Journey's back to Fed [L] Govt Covid Lockdown era!
Revisiting the most important & Po
Next Federal Election
5076
truebluebasher
said:
To Scope or Not...
Many folk are born to suffer in natural airborne scenarios that trigger suffocation!
Asthmatics mas
Vaccinate or not
7070
tearymasseuse
said:
And thine humanitarian voice spoketh: ye who are chosen go forth… snipe thine children, and explode thou babies and bury
The Israel Palestine problem solving thread
5195
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
And the conflation from the "no hopers" continues.
Humans were having children looooong before marriage. And if marriage ended today, people will have children looooong into the future.
Marriage , modern marriage in particular, is a totally separate subject to children.
@Happy Yeah not agreeing or seeing things the same way, is not always a bad thing though, if we all agreed on everything and looked at things the same way the world would be a boring place.
It's all good.
...
..
.