More from Swellnet Forecast Notes
simba said: coffs surf report.....
Coffs Harbour
Updated: 2025-07-21 09:48:00
Surf: peaky 4ft E
Winds: Moderate SW
Weather: partly cloudy
Rating: 5/10…
Surf report1
The grouch
said:
Morning,
off topic convo
travelling to Ments (Padang) later in the year via Singapore and with Singapore airlines.
L
Mentawi Trip
0
Barnard
said:
See politico section ...require Help urgently
...How do u send a pic to swellnet exclusive...
Help
0
Barnard said: Thanks Ben ...Always Helpful...
I am new to this www thing ..
How can I send u a world exclusive photo
as reffered in yr Political…
Forecast notes - new location!66
Crusty'sDad
said:
For those of you in Vicco who, like me, have been irritated by the lack of consistent wave buoy data coming from the Cap
Cape Sorell Wave Buoy
0
Lukes926
said:
What's happened to the Anzacs Surf cam at Cape Woolami Victoria? It's been offline for a significant period.
Surf Cam
0
ha ha ha ha...i see they got google in tassie.... who in coolum doesnt know mick n nola.... theyre in the paper every other week!!!! i was surfing in the water with julien, i never wrote that i was holding hands with him u bell end!!!! u waffled thru a couple a hundred words and still wrote nuthin!!!! private messages.... yeh, i sent one old baldy, prince harry and richard branson just yesterday! ur see thru, u r my bitch.... now go and cook me dinner!!!! by the way, i have to agree that ben, craig and especially don.... who ive been following his posts since his burleighcam days DO know their forecasting, u are not in the same boat, ur not even in the same ocean! u crash and bumble ur way thru like michael fox in a china store!!! go away little yap yap....
heheh. You readin this, Mick? heheh.... Ohh, you weren't holding hands with Julian,now!!!! Then why drop his name you retard..... More embarrassing for you by the minute..... Ohh mate.... I'm starting to feel sorry for ya..... Didn't even know yaroomba has 3 bommies..... Oh dear......
"Oh I was surfn with Julian....... Oh... umm... well.... I wasn't really surfn with julian.... I mean..... I wasn't holding his hand.... umm.... Wish I was holding his hand though....." That sounds like something "a bitch" would say hahahaha... Did you get him a chicko roll when he got out of the surf?
I had ya scrollin through archives at the start..., looking for "11 surf spots", "barrier reefs", quotes from months ago.... But when confronted with the truth, you spit and throw a tantrum like a girl..... A little girl.... Boo hooo hooo sooky la la... Not even a 1/2 decent troll...... A loser on so many levels, in public for everyone to see..... Notice ya didn't bring up don patting me on the back re' 15 second period, or welly sayin' good call, or countless others...... Think you can get under my skin..... That's the biggest joke of all..... Seen bitter little nothings like you before, mate.... water off a ducks back....
Now fuck off and play in the stop rock shorey like the hack you are...... Better still, continue to embarrass yourself..... I'm off to talk with the grown ups now....... Byeeeee....
ha ha ha ha! nothing again!!!! ur the embarrassment buddy. u keep biting when its over.... ur done. the truth? the truth is of all ur 16 spots, u didnt even name ybah, u even posted a pick of it!!! a wct surfer was all over it but u know better hey? ur out of touch and a fair bit demented. dont feel sorry for me shitdog, im getting more barrels than u.... the only barrel u score is the one u create with ur hand when u grab ur septic dick to wack off to the best and less catalogue!!!! mate, i bet ur poo man style was so shitful that u had to leave the state!!! yap yap yap. sincerly waldorf.
You know this was a pretty enjoyable thread until about 2/3'rds of the way down the first page.
I might go out on a limb here and kindly ask for the first time ever for Swellnet to please delete the rubbish that is preceding my post and I don't think I'm alone in my thoughts.
Thanking you in advance.
Agreed Zen... just logged in, it's pretty poor form. This thread is locked.