More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
surfEXPLORE: Discovering New Surfing Locations Worldwide doing well for pre-orders, thanks -
Added a few more reviewers to receive complimentary copies for their review, as soon as physical copies are available.
Not a book, but definitely challenging -
Perfect score, no wonder I wrote a book on surf travel worldwide surf travel destinations!
https://spotr.surf/challenges/daily-challenge-july-31-2025
you got 'Cactus' @AW? I found a second-hand copy (score!) at a Lions book sale in Brighton, and I already have one.. Christo Reid is very prompt with shipping, anyone else.. the edition II is available and epic apparently..
https://christoreid.com/products/pre-order-cactus-surfing-journals-from…
peyote cleanse..
umm.. oh, here's that sam george clip again, his current living arrangements at 1:25:00
^ W the actual F ????


Jeebus, Harro! Linda from the Port Mac PO got a sharp lower back twinge when she hosted this behemoth onto the counter.. all the pens in the little plastic tumbler continued rattling for a good 4 seconds, and the handful of customers at the takeway bay-marie all turned their heads as one..
(no-one should ever use the word 'tome' - especially an author about their own book,
but Harro.. if anyone ever had justification for doing so.. you're it mate..)
I couldn't stop laughing when I realised the back-breaking parcel was a single book..
reckon you'll get a few Ikea invoices from annoyed book-buyers if you suggest people use it as a coffee-table book)
A serious chunk of print there B6.
hectic huh? hard to even know how to approach it.. like a quintuple-decker club sandwich. Had a basic flip through, and the combo of surf and snow is pleasing, mountain lovers like IB/RK/Craig/zen etc, would dig the second half muchly.. here's a blurry contents page to give the locales..

(every page is a mesmerising photo amid a story you wanna read.. I just read about a three-day strike mission on Nicky Paul's prawn trawler to a virgin hypothetical bommie 60km off the SA coast, Harro took (along with two Schmuckers), Marti Paridisis, James H-Cross; Rich Vaculik, Bones Dwyer, Mark Visser; Billy Watson, Jamie Mitchell .. magic photos of Billy, Marti, James H-C taking on this 20' bom of a gps coordinate, 360 blue horizon, 20km from any rock or island..)
You simply won't find Harro's lifetime of stories on the internet.. I can't wait to read more of his Besser-block.
and yet you decide to use it as a beer coaster, or is that an offering at the shrine of the grubby towel?
hahahaha, fair call. clean/stained surfboard-padding towel was to protect back cover from morning dew, unopened beer for scale ; )
glad to hear, I'll reserve judgement then
I went on my once every five years clothes shopping spree yesterday. Got my wardrobe sorted until we approach 80% renewables in the national grid and my missus said, now what am I gonna get you for Christmas?!
A bit pricey but this looks a perfect answer. Thanks b6.
Book looks awesome b6, with a soft cover too..hmmm.....
What's it like?
The dark ale I mean ;)
It was amazeballs in its day, White Rabbit Ale started in Healesville, Vic.
even now it's run by the big boys (Kirin/Lion), it is a very good post-surf slurp.
I have a theory based on nothing that there's more vitamin B in the dark stuff ; )
Yes, can recommend. Not a stout but still good gear.
Nothing satisfies like a post surf perfect tasting ale or two. Tops the day very nicely.