More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Yes that’s how ours works. Slopes into the floor. The joists were cut at different depths and sheeted over to create a slope.

Bit hard to tell but it slopes away from floor level at bath mat. Nice clean look.
upload
Well, it’s time for more Building Surf, we’ve had a great run here of late.
The mudslinging of The Federal Election and US Affairs & Trump need a short recess.
So,
Here’s some indoors building.
1. Toilet area and a bathroom area to become combined.
2. En suite of a master bedroom.
All on the second floor up 18 flights of stairs.
All demolished materials to be done old school, fill up a garbage bin, lug it over your back and head down the stairs to a skip bin, on repeat play, man did I get a workout.
I performed all tasks except the tiling and electrical work. Totally chuffed upon completion.
BRIEF:
Existing toilet/bathroom/ensuite was 25 years old.
All walls tiled with a tile 1200mm high by 450mm wide that emulated the old ‘pressed metal’ ceiling effect.
All wet areas waterproofed, new single spa bath with external pump on brick exterior, a one person sauna, new cabinets and basins, showers, toilets and hardware, combination ceiling fans, light, heat lamp and exhaust extraction. All new electrical wiring to both areas.
New barn door to bathroom, plastering, plumbing , painting and caulking.
A wall existed between toilet and bathroom, I removed that and its plumbing and electricals.
Removed the wall between toilet and bathroom , fortunately it was not load bearing, phew.
Next step rip up floors to expose existing plumbing and electricals.
Reconfigure plumbing and electricals to new proposed areas. Test for leaks etc.
Ensuite demolition and reconfiguration of plumbing and electricals
Remodelling the hob for the spa bath and the waterproofing membrane is installed
Both shower areas I installed a niche in each wall for shampoo bottles and soap, yes, you do have to measure the tallest unit they use to wash and shampoo.
Floor Tiling begins first with a 10mm thick masonry rectangular tile , extremely hard material which looks like wood.