More from Website troubleshooting
Brett Lawrance
said:
My subscription opens on the app fine , and I can log in on my search engine (google) ,but it doesn't let me navigate pe
Log in on google troubles
0
shagger
said:
It got one of my waves 10 seconds before the glitch, so all is not lost
Cameras not working
19
Olliemiddleton
said:
Anyone else struggling with the Middleton Bay webcam on IPhone ?
Works ok on webpage via iPhone but not within the ap
Surfcam - playback error on App
0
Thegrowingtrend.com
said:
Hey guys, thankyou for the countless hours of very enjoyable time wasting on swellnet.
I want to know if you would co
‘Manly’ cam
0
Boddzilla
said:
Everytime i go to subscribe to any plan, u have to click on about 10 pages of ‘i am not a robot’ pictures, then finally
Website subscription isn’t working
0
bodmas
said:
Hi
All Portsea cams have been offline for over a week. Can you provide an eta please Ben.
R
Portsea Cams off air
0
Hi, my surfcams just aren't working for some reason they either go black and freeze or the ad pops up and freeze. Any suggestions?? I use safari
I seem to be having trouble with viewing webcams, comes up with a note saying "unable to retrieve metadata t play media" , only started recently, is it happening to anybody else or is it my phone -blackberry? I do get the ads prior to cam pic though
We are experiencing a network-wide issue with our surfcams this morning, and are working feverishly to get it back up and running. Apologies for the inconvenience.
And we're back. Sorry for the downtime.