More from Website troubleshooting
Brett Lawrance
said:
My subscription opens on the app fine , and I can log in on my search engine (google) ,but it doesn't let me navigate pe
Log in on google troubles
0
shagger
said:
It got one of my waves 10 seconds before the glitch, so all is not lost
Cameras not working
19
bigredcouch
said:
Hi Swellnet, just wondering why and for how much longer the forecasts won't be working for?
How long are the forecasts down for?
0
amclean13
said:
Hi how do I delete a favourite from the app or website please
How to delete a favourite. On app if web?
0
coastflyer
said:
Ben, these two cams just happen to be my favourites, and my local surf spot is actually U Turns on my SUP.
U Turns and Triggs
0
Brickwalls
said:
Hi Ben, It's blurry vision like after welding without a mask with the Currumbin Surf Cam ATM.
PS.
Crumbs Cam Crummy
0
Doug Michael
said:
Is the Noosa camera working??? I haven’t seen anything for several days now.
Noosa webcam
0
Great cam at cliffs guys.
This will give a greater perspective of swell and winds than Middleton bay.
Well done!!!!!!
Ben the Goolwa cam is awesome, so good. The quality and the pan are super . Thanks
Thanks mate. Middleton Point won't be far off too. Also have a few more SA locations ready to go, but they'll have to wait until the middle of next year (SA's had a good run of late, but we've got other locations in other states that need prioritising this summer!).
Really looking forward to new cams and as a member since 2013 I can tell you the subscription with access to cams is a worthwhile investment
Goolwa cam currently offline
Yep power outage atm.
Middleton has more 'planned outages' than anywhere else in the country, I reckon. And many unplanned ones too.

Yes Ben. Have a weekender down there any get notified about every 5-6 weeks of planned outages that will last the day. Just hope my fridge comes back on!!!!
I suspect the poles and wires are not keeping up with the load - for the last 6 months the lineys have been there with monotonous regularity .. streets blocked off etc. PS By the way had a super fun surf near the cam this morning .. forecast about right some fun peaks and no one about. PS2 the Cliffs cam oops the Goolwa cam is fantastic
Wow, that took way longer than expected. But we're live!
https://www.swellnet.com/surfcams/middleton-point
A classic standard Middleton summer's day. I can smell that seaweed from here (and I'm in Melbourne).
Breathe with me!