More from Form Guide
mattylucas10
said:
Hi, i just wanted to know for the surf cams at “Torquay” & “Torquay Beach” which beach are they showing vision of?
Surf Cam
0
Invision123
said:
Invision Landscape Design is a premier Design and Build landscaping company in Sydney.
Invision Landscape
0
CathyH
said:
Hi guys. New to this. Can you please tell me what a Cordingley Bruce Montgomery board is worth. Circa 1970.
What's my board worth
0
Nick Bone
said:
Just wanna hear peoples take of why or why not, to run overlapping heats.
Overlapping Heats
0
basesix said: if you are a total legend, like @thermalben,
put your feet up, watch this, and have a well-deserved nap.
(..and if people ask why or what,…
New competition - Natural Selection11
prawnhead
said:
fabulous cant wait !!!
Country Energy Australian Surf Festival to Power on at Port Macquarie for Third Year in Row
0
Hypothetical: If you were at J'Bay right now, would you ask Toledo for an autograph?
Swell not as consistent as yesterday
Serious question : Is Jordy crying right now ?
Stunet : re Toledo's autograph-
No.
I'd be too busy going through the garbage bin outside his hotel.
Would you grab his autograph ?
Gary remembers when Herc was so angry at Gary replacing him as the raw-egg-eating-one-legged-squatting champion on Swellnet that he impersonated Gary as 'GarryG'.
Probably only the 12th or 13th time he'd been banned at that stage, oh it seems so long ago now.
Did you see that wall Wilko just took off on ?
Better go get some tissues.....
"Would you grab his autograph ?"
Can I take the fifth on that?
I worry Herc will read it and use it against me in a long winded tirade posted sometime in July 2027.
Are you serious Gary ?
Just mention when he posted the photo of Margo and claimed it was himself. What can you say to that ?
Makes me chuckle just to think of it.....good times.
Wilko has lost his mojo this heat.
It's slow if we have resorted to talking of Herc and his many other names !!
Zen : We've got to talk , mate.
Are you sitting down ?
How can I put this , but .....Wilko is not world champ material.
No . Not even in an ADS kind of way.
Sorry , mate.
I would never make it out the back after each wave .
You ever surfed empty waves anywhere near as good as that ? Especially if they're loooong.
Virtually impossible to paddle over them.
Must catch wave ( Zombie voice )
I like Clown Wilko better than Serious Wilko.
I liked Kong beter than Gary Elkerton too.
Wilko sniffing for a layback baz.
Could change my tune on him if he throws one down.
Good luck pulling off a layback barrel on a wave that's breaking at 30 metres / second.
Did Jordy just make a flat out excuse ?
Pretty sure that Gary translated to South African is: Jordy.
Kong was the last pro I've ever been awed by when I met him.
After watching him get heavily drained at the ' Gong back in the day. Crazy floaters for back then.
Blowy, mate- I know. Trust me.
I just like his cheery disposition and sunny outlook.
Seems like a good bloke.
The IMB Surf Masters? North Beach.
That's why I'm all about Seabass.
That and the fact he's going to win every fucking contest till 2020 !!!!*
* May not contain nuts , shellfish or traces of the truth.
That's the one.
We ran into him walking to the beach with his boards under his arms. On his way to make grown men cry . And Stoke out the grommets !
I actually just tuned in, missed the Jordy/Toledo heat.
Can't believe they'd even bother paddling out in that slop.
There's an insect running around on my TV and I'm way to comfortable to get up and fuck it off.
I'm torn.
As Stu said Zen , it's not Blax but the boys are putting on a brave face.
Judges knocking the scale way the fuck down.
Although it's only Gabs so it doesn't matter.
Gabs deserved more on that wave.
Kinda softening my stance on his style a bit- looking real good out there.
Solid, Fred. Solid.
Yabba dabba.
can this contest get any better?
That wind would be a nightmare to turn in at that speed but it's making those barrels gape.
Would've been good to see Kelly on these waves.
Quick query boyz...how do you watch, 'engage' and comment on the comp all at the same time? Two hands wouldn't suffice, surely? Hired help?
Agreed. Dunno if he would've had the power to match the others but it would've great to see him stitch these these waves together.
Dale, surfing is the easiest sport to do that. So much time between each wave.
@dale
blax and the little driveling bleeder double decker blowie blax dodger in the same room!??!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Hi guyth the wines awen't vewy cwose togevver heawr awr vey! Yippee hearsth wun! I wike vem when vey awre nycthe an fin, an sthwopey off ver bottums... IIwwwlll juth get ve sholda wike I awlwayths doo...
Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!
Sthhteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwweeeeeeee...
pwwwweeettth maaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeeee it sttthhhtopp...
hhhheeeeeeeeewwwppppp...mmiissthhhta pppooowwweeeccceemaaaannthhs...
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I cannot believe I'm going for Gabby.
Fucker better wait for a set wave this time.
love this comp on days like this when its offshore means we get to see good power surfing and not just see guys fly down and pull one big air to try to get a 9 or 10.
TT , sorry , Dale - I've got it chromecast onto a TV from my iPad and still use the iPad for everything else.
The Portuguese Man-O-War!
He's blown it
Quick - Fred or Toledo ?
Oops , forgot about Julian.
He's earned every heat. Well done Freddo.
Fed's/Fred's waves in that semi were the biggest and best ridden, such a clear win. Really high quality surfing, put Medina under pressure, and Kelly's theory on how to beat Medina holds true again.
I'm a fan, a rookie surfing like that is something worth praising.
But Indo, yesterday Toledo pulled two hail mary's and then kept going and going on the same wave.
@Stunet, that's the "watching and commenting" accounted for, but the "engaging"? Is that the sound of one hand erm, typing?
Would account for the "conspircay theories"?!
@Blowie, the sound of one hand slapping?
Ha ha! What the fuck is the demographic on here again?
Who's got the soggy Sao?
Swoll-Nuts can imagine it's the 'Jesus juice' of, I dunno, Stuart Bedford-Brown?!
When in sad reality it was Sarge all along.
Well, it is Jeffreys.