More from Form Guide
Nick Bone
said:
Just wanna hear peoples take of why or why not, to run overlapping heats.
Overlapping Heats
0
mattylucas10
said:
Hi, i just wanted to know for the surf cams at “Torquay” & “Torquay Beach” which beach are they showing vision of?
Surf Cam
0
Invision123
said:
Invision Landscape Design is a premier Design and Build landscaping company in Sydney.
Invision Landscape
0
CathyH
said:
Hi guys. New to this. Can you please tell me what a Cordingley Bruce Montgomery board is worth. Circa 1970.
What's my board worth
0
basesix said: if you are a total legend, like @thermalben,
put your feet up, watch this, and have a well-deserved nap.
(..and if people ask why or what,…
New competition - Natural Selection11
randumbreasons
said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxMZEfpg2Sw
Men's Open Round 1 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am Surfing Trials 2014
0
I've got four left in the quarters - one in each heat.
Doing well Stu, jumped up quite a few places from the Quik and you should improve on that. I've dropped 10. Lead balloon springs to mind.
Spewing I traded out Patty G, Zeke and Frederico. Not gonna dick around now, just roll with who I've got.
Slipped from #3 to #19 in the Mens, but climbed to #2 in the Womens.
I have no idea what I'm doing anyway.
Mikey Wright back as WC and a pretty good looking forecast...
There's some hard choices for this one. You can get quite a number of big names in to one team for this event and still get some good cheapies in.
Just chosen my team. Not happy with it though. Might have to reassemeble it.
J-Flo is out...so it'll be two spots from the local trials. With a possibility of North point you'd have to think they'll throw a big spanner in the works...
Come on team Blowin.
Sort your shit out boys and get up . My boards have taken a hiding and I’m starting to mindsurf that custom Stuart . Don’t be letting me down , I cry easy.
Been working all day, flick it on just after Rd 1 has started and Jack Robinson is in the comp and Rd 1 is at North Point.
What a joke, needed a text alert to change my team, haha.
Same here LD...heard he was in and tried to change him into my team but no dice...
Watched enthralled as Jack line danced to an 18-something heat total in that surf off, yet I completely forgot to swap him into my team.
That's how much I'm into this Fantasy Surfer thing.
(says the guy coming second last)
I literally drove through 35 kms of camel hump corrugations to get my cream team sorted after I remembered Fanning was pulling the pin.
Not something you really want to attempt without a few fortifying bush chooks I’ll tell you .
Fuckers better be all jammed up on that podium come finals day. The whole lot can bunch right on up there as far as I’m concerned.
where is seabass. I have him in my team but cant see him being in any heats
where is seabass. I have him in my team but cant see him being in any heats
Completely forgot about Brazil as I was OS and (trying to stay) offline, so I didn't get a chance to review my team.
Just checked then, and after Brazil I'm now ranked #1 for the Womens Events.
Pretty much sums up my gambling skill and experience.
yeah right
wod88 pips stirlo by one point.
Title went right down to the last round.
Where's wod88? Speak up mate!
28th out of 56, the late surge never quite happened. Well done wod88. Good fun, cheers for organizing stunet.
Stunet is swellnet doing this again this year ?
.
Keen. Did anyone claim the board?
I don't think he ever did. I might be wrong but I reached out to 'wod88' to contact me as they no longer have a Swellnet account, but unless he/she went through Ben then they haven't claimed it.
How did the board ride Stu?
Great!
Wait....I mean terrible! No, sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
This press conference is over.
Stu, did you have 15 accounts in the league all with different combinations of surfers?
I had one account and I came close to last - only because I kept forgetting to update my tips you see.
I'm not clever enough to have more than one account.
Oh, right.
Well I'm wod88 :)
I'm pretty sure you did poorly at the first event at snapper so that excuse won't fly around here.
Wod88 was a Russian bot.
Put all the names in a hat and draw out a winner!
Why don't you give it to Craig so he can raffle it off for the lifeline classic?
Win/win.
Good idea, Zen.
Craig is neck deep in powder at the moment...or as he'd call it "pow pow yeeew!", but I'll chat to him when he gets back.
I'm up to my nipples in work atm so i'd trade places with him anyday.
Bastard! :)
wod88 doing well in his title defence.
I'm up one place to second last.
I'm pacing myself this year.
Bump