More from Politico
truebluebasher
said:
To Scope or Not...
Many folk are born to suffer in natural airborne scenarios that trigger suffocation!
Asthmatics mas
Vaccinate or not
7070
tearymasseuse
said:
And thine humanitarian voice spoketh: ye who are chosen go forth… snipe thine children, and explode thou babies and bury
The Israel Palestine problem solving thread
5195
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Daryl Gibson
said:
The hatred is palpable if you mention The Virus
Thinking of dropping out of surf forums, the way of 'wooly' who I met
Docha know
0
Oh, i have plenty of knowledge on the subject, and I'm not gonna argue with your rusted on opinion, especially when you don't even know the difference between antisemitism and Zionism. Have you ever looked into that yourself? It's not hard to find and for most, not hard to understand. i'm jus gonna keep reminding you that you're an inhuman discrace.
Yeah sure the kids are putting on weight. Pft
@ Hicups
Hahhhaaaa funny
Honestly im not wasting my time with you or Jelly, you both clearly dont even know the very basic aspects of the history.
If you dont want to spend the time educating yourself on both sides of the history & conflict, i suggest at least going to a place like Quora and seeing/reading the arguments by people with much more knowledge on basic questions/aspects that you think you know about but clearly dont
And hey you keep on thinking you are somehow on the right side of history (fingers down my throat) Sicko
BTW. Dont bother replying, ive got no interest in interacting with you or Jelly
;)
U fuckn coward.
You’ve …..
Never been to the USA
Never been to Israel
Never been to ME
Enough said haha
Keep firing away from the couch you farkn inbred know it all.
At least u travelled to quora hahahaha
Never read a book, probably failed year 7 and tells us we need education.
FFS mate...
PHD of YouTube... well done.
I told you I am educated, you terminal deadshit genocide lover.
I wonder why jacinta jumped?
that leadership position might not be as far away as some were suggesting...
wouldn't labor fucking hate that?
or a big gay tim and jp top of the ticket?
ip obsession trumped!
I'm sure the kids aren't getting fat
talk to hamas...
they truly are collectively chubby
funny watching the relishing in the dethroning of dutton
but I'd bet there's actually more collective joy is seeing the downfall of adam...
https://x.com/lesstenny/status/1920352891786731943
big bob's not happy, nasty assessment of albo and the wong
Wow, that could very well be the reason.
Serious question: do you reckon they'd ever have a chance at winning an election?
Why? Coz the drifter has been tapped to continue the punch downing culture wars by the people (IPA, Rinehart and Murdoch) that own her arse, simples, the reactionaries of Australian politics aren’t going to give up their political party until they have sucked all life out of it.
Leadership position? FFS senators cannot be PM or deputy PM and the last time I checked Price got just over 3000 votes probably less than 10% of the votes required to get voted in as a member of the house of representatives. Ask yourself whether the nasty piece of unrepresentative swill will ever be that stupid
to risk her gravy train senator’s salary?
Labor would absolutely love Price opening her angry / bitter mouth, reckon they would bait her on a regular basis into spilling her race based hatred guts, reckon Labor could directly plot her comments with bumps in their popularity.
basesix reckons she’s hot
I don't see temperature.
Im not sure exactly how it all works, would be interesting to hear from someone that knows the system better.
But yeah that's what i thought the start of long term preparation, wouldn't the next step be to put her in a safe LNP senate seat somewhere next election?
Then you would think get her ready for not next election but the one after, unless something drastically changes that would be the widow for a realistic change of government.
I think people like Guy or Supa etc are just kidding themselves if they think she wouldn't be a real threat and very popular with not only LNP voters but just swing voters and women.
As i showed the other week with a poll from after the voice era she is very popular i think it was only Wong and Lambie that came in higher.
She is also a very good public speaker her age profile by then would also be pretty good 49, good for younger voters old enough for older voters
First women PM voted in by the people first Aboriginal PM, LNP would love to claim these things.
Edit: the only problem i see with this, is Sussan Ley is expected to be LNP leader (she is way ahead on betting odds too), but they aren't going to run two women leaders after each other especially if Sussan doesn't go that well.
Fair points, though I'd question her political radar after saying "make Australia great again" long after it was obvious that Don was on the nose with the Aussie electorate.
I question her political temperament. She reminds me of Tony Abbott - effective in opposition when the goal is to attack and displace, but ineffective once any kind of leadership is required.
complications aside...
(which can be overcome)
I think she's the ONLY chance of winning the next election...
people love her, people of all colours, shapes and stripes...
yeh there's 'the mob', but even half of them would come around with the chance of her as PM I reckon, and, 'the mob' are only a minor percentage of the population anyway
I think she'd be great too, yeh there's issues... not least being lnp etc... but let's be honest, both sides have abysmally failed in everything indigenous affairs anyway... a fresh start, a new approach, is exactly what is required...
bring it on!
Yeah if i was her advisor id definitely tell her to tone it down with the culture war type stuff snd just be more conscious on stuff like that, you would think LNP have learnt from this election but who knows, sometimes political parties seem blinded to the obvious.
And i still see conservatives online saying LNP lost because they need to move further to the right when it's obvious they need to move a little to the centre.
Even the Aboriginal stuff she needs to tone it down a bit on and expand things to the issues of domestic violence for women in general.
from a much more cohesive time in oz politics...
these people can work together much more than some people would have you believe
or could...
josephine cashman is an interesting one
or became most interesting... especially throughout the voice..
it seems albo was calling her a cooker...
without having the balls to actually call her a cooker
she's a lawyer amongst other things, and has gone on a pretty strange tangent to be perfectly honest, but being a lawyer... you'd think she's knows a thing or two...
I use to follow her on social media, i rarely stop following people but during Covid she went full cooker mode and a lot of post so I stopped following her.
Let’s call a spade shall we? Agree with you and @stu but she is meant to be the shadow minister for indigenous affairs and where in Australia is she welcomed by Aboriginal communities? She isn’t, because of the way she is so out of step with community sentiment; water and oil stuff. So she has been a totally failure with her portfolio. Just like her track record prior to entering federal politics. She will be an abject failure in her leadership (haha) ambition and will ultimately leave politics in disgrace.
Are comments being censored again? My comment got deleted. How come SN??
I know it was there cos i saw it posted. But then disappeared. Would have thought my comment compared to some of the rubbish posted today by some was moderate to say the least.
I think Jacinta has made a grave error in making this "announcement" before all the deck chairs are put back into place in the LNP. The thing about political parties and in particular the LNP that we mostly don't get to see is that these are all extremely ambitious people and often the enmity and distrust and animosity is even greater amongst themselves than that for the opposing side.
Her "move" to the Libs will not go down well with many of her "colleagues" I believe, particularly when the election result is less than a week old, and in particular with the LNP women. Both the Liberal and the Nationals.
If she was going to do this it would have been more appropriate to defect to the Libs "by invitation" and not just announce that the Liberal Party is her "natural home". I doubt the Liberals, what's left of them, see her as being at "home" there. A Senator from the NT with a very small primary vote who regurgitates Trump (and Rinehart) is not going to be seen as much use to a party that is fast coming to the realisation that their only hope of winning back the inner and outer city votes is to move to the center. Fast.
But good on her and them, they are totally fucked at the moment, and they deserve to be, worst campaign by the LNP I've ever seen.
(I sense the black hand, and lack of reality and political judgement of Gina Rinehart in this premature announcement).
Yeah I saw it.
Thought I was tripping. Haha.
Yep Gina for PM.
Cheers @andymac.
At least i know i'm not going nuts.
Maybe SN are just looking out for my best interests. I'll cop that.
No-one has deleted or censored anything SR. Where was the comment, in this thread?
Re post it
edit not you Ben
You Southern
I deleted it. Thought it may have been obvious why I did.
You must have gone rogue SR.
Maybe you think priests have a certain predilection towards minors but this isn't the front bar at the Royal. What is tolerated there won't be here.
wait.. the royal? or the royal exchange?
It was literally on msm news @stu, that they were having trouble finding a candidate that didn't have a kiddy fiddling history.
But no worries. I must be an outlier.
Both, and the Royal Oak too.
Feel free to ban me.
"(I sense the black hand, and lack of reality and political judgement of Gina Rinehart in this premature announcement)."
didn't think of that bit, and yeh, you're probably right there
just to be clear, I think it's unlikely to happen this cycle, but I honestly think it's the only chance they have of winning this cycle...
something radical to shake shit up, really shake shit up, because they are in a mess
and indo is right, it's mind blowing all the social media people saying they need to go hard right to win back voters
just WEIRD
but, at the same time, what the hell does right and left even mean anymore?
the more sober commentators I guess are right in saying they need to focus back to more traditional conservative values - which is what jp has said
and, others saying it's all about conservative monetary policy
but these weirdos saying they need to go hard right... it's hard to even know wtf they are talking about...
politics is so all over the shop, it's hard to understand anything anymore
Far out
It’s gone from Price defection to the upcoming grey smoke.
I have no influence on what the catholic church does. But they certainly do it. Don't shoot the messenger.
Bugger them SR. Horrid organisation.
Agreed @seeds.
Interesting that indo's posts on muslims remain uncensored.....
When one is worse than the other....who decides? God?? hahaha. @stu
Funny how a bunch of weird old men are choosing the new poop instead of God.
It’s almost like God doesn’t exist.
Fwiw, i have the utmost respect for Stu. Ultimately as a surfer, as an academic, as a spiritual being, as a family man and as a businessman. Huge respect, that for someone that i've never met, i have no apologies for my respect.
I don't think this is Stu though. No doubt my previous pope rant upset the applecart....we know who...and probably there's a need to step in and nip it in the bud.
I completely get it.
What i don't get, is the @Indodreaming vitriol against Muslims going completely unchecked.
It's no hard feelings. Just think this should be held in check too, and if it's not, i guess it's a free for all right??
God bless you all, whatever god you believe in. I have no problem with a man/womans beliefs. I have a strong problem with institutions taking advantage of those beliefs. Be careful who you align yourself with. Stay individual, and stay free you bunch of legends. Night.
And since our country (federal election etc) is still governed within the sphere of religious doctine and law.....(not dreamtime unfortunately)..a little song.
It’s a deal Tom.
haha bless ya @seeds, in the least religous way possible.
Some election analysis here, check out the highest-primary-vote maps of our major urban areas:
https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2025/05/winning-the-suburbs-is-the-key…
It seems the more wealthy and inner an area, the more likely to vote green. Check out how the surrounding suburbs become ALP and Libs battleground. So, if we give the entire country a UBI of $200K a year, we can have a Green federal government...