More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Question 4 What was the nickname of gerry/ McCabe surfing duo.?
Question 5
The sea of darkness was produced by which film director,
Who bought the right to said film and buried it?
Question 6
Name the surfer who camped for prolonged periods of time in the jungle
Camel?
Michael Oblowitz?
Slater
Kong
Dunno
Dunno
Michael oblowitz, Daly
Camel
Martin Daly Bought Rights to Movie
Stu Nettle stuffed his Booties in his Rashie - Hunchback of G.land
Slater
Elko
Robbo (Jack)
Blue Aces
Oblowitz/Daly
Camel
beran, natural select, still laundering, helping keep quick hist on the dl. the film pops up on youtube from time to time.. intense. impressive anyone who can get a thing taken down overnight..
ace : )
You sir are the winner!
Soggy Da Man
Thank you thank you. But will wait for adjudicator’s decision.
accolades only, @sd, Lanky promised me a swellnet leggy
for guessing Peter Davi's green gun.. still waiting ; )
Missed it @stu.
Blue Angels
Dang, I was close. I knew it was the US Air Force formation flying team name.
No cigar!
IslandBay. Hi mate. Loving your updates.
Supa and I got to Lances Right at 12.00 today, lunch and straight into the juice, clean, hardly a puff of wind, 4-5ft odd bigger one, nice little introduction, water and air temperature is very warm compared to Lembongan. All the best AW&SF.
Almost, not quite.
Correct !
There is still one two part question to answer
The first one .
Booties clipped to boardies fin scraping reef guy........
steve? hated the booties thing. proudly sold them on, if I recall..
Dig a little deeper
Scardie?
Enjoy!
One of the finest waves I’ve surfed (not very well)
Was it Shane Dorian?
I'll say Occy.
....................?
How’s Jawa Jiwa? Nice place?[/quote]
Nice enough. I've never been anywhere else so haven't got much to gauge it on. Comfortable rooms aircon etc, food is good. No complaints from me
How’s the crowd AW? Still feel like Lances is a box I need to tick…only surfed it as a pit stop crumbly 4ft hoping the wind would switch, never did.
No word from stu today.
Must be in the barrel!
Still waiting on an answer for the first question. ...........
Derek Ho
Totally wrecked myself yesty morning LD. Adrenal gland a dried up husk, arms sore from swimming, legs sore from running. So out of sorts I worried I was getting the lurgy. Slept 12 hrs, woke fresh, surfed a few hours mid-norning today with bugger all punters around and heading out again now.
I'll be walking past Bobby's in halfa if you're keen Moonah.
I've suggested to friends way shinier than me, ones that do yoga, the best gift Gerry will have left when he departs, via GLand, is that you do yoga so that you can do something awesome more effectively.. yoga is not an end any more than leggings are actual pants.
I’m there Thursday morning Stu.
You’ll still be around yeah?
Roystein. Hi mate, hope you’re digging it.
Arrived yesterday lunchtime, 4-5ft pretty crowded but we got waves, this morning first up small group, smaller surf 3-4ft. Post breakfast another session only ten in the water got waves, bit slow but decent when they arrived, I think small again tomorrow before the chart starts to go right up and then serious right up.
Barely a puff of wind which is a bonus. Getting good practice in for when it gets serious.
Yes, it is a wave you must surf before you die, at 4-6ft it’s much fun. AW
He was busy getting upset that someone paddled up his inside and got the next one , funnily enough he had just paddled up my inside. Lol
Wow this thread just gets better and better !
Straight gassed out stu
Woke up reved up and at it again
Putting as much energy in as Josh ku in the gland channel atta boy !
Gotta admit, it was poor form.
Didn't know you were out there? Unless this is Mitchell taking over the account. Everyone looks like an identical Ansell condom in those full sheath rash vests.
Let it be known that I dont care who paddles inside of me today.
This heat, eh?
you there tomorrow, @stu?
@Moonah crash landing..
even up the numbers a little,
should the all blacks start poking the wallabies..
Yeah, last day. Swell's run out of steam. Next one looks alright. Bit smaller than the last but better tides.
Full sheath rashies. The long sleeve hoodie (Florence X of course) or the the full body suit?(body condoms)
You might be surfed out tomorrow, see ya for a binnie
Speaking of Florence X , I checked out their website for impact spring suits . They only do custom made ones and are $1400 but to order one you must first become a member for a $20 fee . AW thought he was onto some well priced Florence marine boardshorts at the Hts surf shop , price tag said 300,000 rp , bargain , took them to the counter and on scanning they were 1,300,000 rp , a little 1 was on a different line to the 300 . Needless to say , no deal .
Enjoy the last day, Stu. How have your boards been going?
Speaking of hooded rashies, I’ve only worn mine once, otherwise boardies, bareback and no booties, and fuck does that feel good. Zero sunburn.
The Outer Island gun went unreal on the bigger days. I've ridden it here before so I knew it would. Brought a 6'4" Stretch as a back up when another board fell through, but it's an experimental board. Basically a full size Comp Gun shrunk into a 6'4" frame. Very thick so it paddles unreal but the rails don't engage easily. I felt 'on' the water not 'in' it. It'd sideslip during big speed pumps.
Last two surfs on a 6'4 DP with a slight assym tail. Very twitchy, great to get the first pump in during smal swell and low tide. Lotta fun.
Sounds like you gave the Keogh a proper going over.
A Mitchell Rae in Indo - can’t go wrong.
Yeah, had a good time on the Keogh. All I want to do now is surf bigger waves on a big board. It’s a problem.
A few expat friends have been whinging all year that we haven’t really had a decent swell yet . I’m very content with this year so far but they are hooked on charging big waves , the bigger the better, it’s their drug and they haven’t been getting their fix . Driving their wives crazy with their grumpiness to the point the wives are screaming at them “ for god sake’s just go surfing ! “
The answer to the first trivia question ?
Who surf with their booties clipped to their boardies scrapped their fins on the reef at lowtide?