More from Politico
truebluebasher
said:
To Scope or Not...
Many folk are born to suffer in natural airborne scenarios that trigger suffocation!
Asthmatics mas
Vaccinate or not
7070
tearymasseuse
said:
And thine humanitarian voice spoketh: ye who are chosen go forth… snipe thine children, and explode thou babies and bury
The Israel Palestine problem solving thread
5195
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
cutty1957
said:
Food for thought across the ditch. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12322560
No surfing in Aotearoa (NZ) durning Rona
0
Hey @base, i had a thought last night reading all these posts. How would it be to just set up a fake account and just sprout the absolute opposite of what you believe, just to stir the pot. I could never do it, but i can see it would be fun for some. Seems the most likely explanation to me and in that light, as Stu noted...it really is entertaining!
Ha at least you didn’t have to type it again
It would fit with what modern man-boys have become. 'Lads' they call themselves in the UK; minimal effort, instant gratification, maximum effect on others, you-must-feel-what-I-feel foot stamping, etc.
Real men, attractive conversationalists and engaged lovers, they are not.. domestic violence is a blip away. women know it and are telling dumbarses to sharpen up. And how do the entitled little boys respond? By saying women have shit-expectations and by making up weird mansphere statistics to explain why nothing is their fault. I mean we are meant to be allocated a girlfriend, right? Anyway, if it is simple dickheadedness @southern, that's fine. I sleep well at night.
Indo. Hi.
I must say I’m a little concerned about your order at the local Chinese restaurant of No.3 on your preferred menu on the One Nation mains.
Would that be with Kecap manis, normal soy or Thai chilli sauce ?. All foreign imports,
Is that going against your clubs mantra ? .AW
Thank goodness Australia has an independent Australian Electoral Commission AND compulsory voting for all Australian Citizens over 18 years … not long ago a certain onion eating PM wanted to abolish compulsory voting … and because of the foresight of our early politicians we should always avoid the clusterfuck of US politics!!
I hear ya @base. You know i do. Well said legend.
ai will fill those troll roles in a second.
and leave a lot of losers functionless.
Is Australia really going to vote to continue its transition to eco armageddon cult communism and relinquishing of sovereignty to Davos?
Is it just me, @seeds, or are some of the people around here getting really fucking odd? @gsco going on about finding Jacinta Price 'hot'.. people getting amped about global politics like there's sides in a zero sum game, rather than the reality that there's great complexities and checks and balances and corruption and self-interest and altruism and arseholes and do-gooders and whatever on all sides of everything? with everyone trying to get piece of all the others' everythings? times a million?
I swear @indo is the only real one among the half-human bots that spout this garbage.. I'm a deplorable, and I'm embarrassed even reading half the bullshit (2).
This will be one rotation tonight
Not sure but i didn't get my democracy sausage either and can understand your angst.
Haha comment of the day!!
Quick check under ya bed, there is a woke Lefty there..
In other news Carlton are getting flogged.
You shouldn't eat sausages, you should be a vegan transgender pronoun using cultural Marxist green energy supporting pink haired anti semite who wants to indoctrinate school kids into white western culture hating sheeple who want to bring in a new world order...
If ya not that, ya a Incel...
Hehe value for money tonight
Totally.
Got funnelled through a narrow gate at my polling place today instead the usual big gate.
All the different groups basically forming a scrum around it. I just wanted to keep my head down and politely refuse them, but I found myself getting poked and prodded with some fairly 'in your face' pamphlet pushers. A lot more than usual. Then one guy, a young guy, decided to block my path completely and asked me questions like "what issues I was interested in". I was at the point of grabbing him around the neck before one his team pulled him back.
They are definitely getting more aggressive in their approach these days.
Fark em all off.
Yay.AW
^^ yeah it’s great and hopefully the Cats flog Collingwood tonight just for @info’s sake
Indeed!!
In the footy tip comp my wife is in at work(she is number one i give her the tips) I tipped a Geelong win, i just thought at least that way if the Pies do lose there is some silver lining.
Plus Cats just always scare me, they are like our bogey team.
I think the Pies are also due for a loss, if not this week maybe next week with the short break
basesix are you saying Jacinta's not hot? That's pretty racist
No it isn’t and no she isn’t hot, to me, but what ever floats your boat. I prefer thems.
Just read that Gussy Taylor is being spruiked for replacing Dutton if the predicted results arise. Sheesh, talk about a shallow talent pool....
https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/liberals-organising-meetings…
Is it just me, @seeds, or are some of the people around here getting really fucking odd? @gsco going on about finding Jacinta Price 'hot'.. people getting amped about global politics like there's sides in a zero sum game, rather than the reality that there's great complexities and checks and balances and corruption and self-interest and altruism and arseholes and do-gooders and whatever on all sides of everything? with everyone trying to get piece of all the others' everythings? times a million?
I swear @indo is the only real one among the half-human bots that spout this garbage.. I'm a deplorable, and I'm embarrassed even reading half the bullshit (3).
Not over until the weight challenged lady sings....
Apologies if it has already been posted, but I just read there were 8 million early votes cast. That's insane!
yep, Poider punching down and whistling high for no reason, probably.. totally unnecessary collateral.. that's how worthless he considers portions of our society.
Curious if you actually voted @gsco. You strike me as the type of chap that isn't registered to vote ;)
Whoaa I’m getting RSI replying. Trademark it.
Funny old fellow is Humphrey.
Wow, early figures are eye opening. Dutton could be gone too.
Watching abc, looking bleak for lnp.
Primary vote down...
I hope I never have to see Dutton’s glans with glasses head ever again!!
Maybe the only silver lining for spudhead, no longer the member for dicksson.
More than happy to never see Duttplug's mug ever again after this campaign. Hoping he can take his merry band of Trumpets with him.
Let's hope regarding Spud...
Bill Shorten tearing strips off Palmer on live TV. Brilliant.
Channel?
ahh 7 @andymac. Only channel i can get here...thankfully the footy channel!
Haha wrong code though ... ;)
Thankfully we don't have to vote on that @andymac otherwise no more footy for you!! :-P
It'll be on Reddit within the hour I'm sure.
Is Clive our new PM yet?
^^ I’m chuckling at that Burliegh.
haha piss off! He owes me an hour of time for deleting all his text messages! Bastard.
Haha I'll go get my banjo....
Not to mention all the messages his Trumpet party sent me ;-)
Geez that Bob Katters a bad egg if ever i saw one.
Have to say ,where I voted everyone was very polite if you didn’t want to take their how to vote literature,
All sides not pushy at all,
And the AEC people were very polite and efficient as well.
It must be a reflection of where someone lives.