More from Politico
truebluebasher said: swellnet Shutdown Exclusive!
Journey's back to Fed [L] Govt Covid Lockdown era!
Revisiting the most important & Powerful Political…
Next Federal Election5,076
truebluebasher said: To Scope or Not...
Many folk are born to suffer in natural airborne scenarios that trigger suffocation!
Asthmatics mask up for seasonal…
Vaccinate or not 7,071
tearymasseuse said: And thine humanitarian voice spoketh: ye who are chosen go forth… snipe thine children, and explode thou babies and bury them under rubble…
The Israel Palestine problem solving thread5,195
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
Barnard
said:
250620 Iranians on the move
…I got a picture of Iranians moving...
…the enriched uranium…
… before the US air stri
I got a "top secret photo" of the war... on who's Terror?
0
cutty1957
said:
Food for thought across the ditch. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12322560
No surfing in Aotearoa (NZ) durning Rona
0
“… It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
Bush: "Whatever you want."
Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
…hmmm
“ We pray that America will remain a beacon of faith, hope, and freedom for the entire world…”
Pouring one out for Teary this evening. Goodnight, sweet prince.
That was a fun read.
See ya TearyTube
This is one of his funniest ones yet . Definitely “ a great man “ they will probably make a statue of him called “ the great thinker thinking “
I think you’re in my spot .That’s unbelievable. Beyond words, and he doesn’t bat an eyelid. Surely his inner circle are laughing their arses off while setting themselves up for the future. Surely nobody could be so stupidly sycophantic to actually support this goose.
What do Americans really think of Trump .
https://today.yougov.com/politics/articles/52920-economist-yougov-track…
No worries as long as your anti left or Christian algorithms are stroking ya balls. It’s all good with ya head up ya clacker. The bland world order coming to a postcode near you.
I hope this will actually turn the tide over there and at the next election many more sensible Americans will actually go out and vote to better reflect the real will of the people.
His poor wife! Then again she knows what she’s doing. Haha
The future of Western civilisation is in safe hands.....
As an American it is exhausting staying up to date on the latest news. I get inundated by new executive orders, the latest political shooting, attacks on other countries, partisan political disfunction, greater scams the trump family is raking in billions from, coverups, shooter suddenly all deciding to inscribe slogans on bullets, lies about the economy, the daily court rulings, the Supreme Court once again sucking his balls, and on and on. Right wing tv hosts and social media leaches calling for revolution and making threats. Trump minions like that googly eyed fudgesicle cash pattel clearly fixing investigations and Bondi making up charges to investigate those who call out trump. Then throw in the outrageous lies trump tells with a straight face, saying how great everything is going and that we are all gonna be rich, but first he has to drain the swamp some more, fuck me! I can't keep up. Every day in my classes, when we do current events, there's always so much to talk about to the teens, but after a while it sounds like the same shit day after day. Talking about that bullshit deal trump says he made, how he says he is protecting free speech while censoring free speech, or the national guard are being sent to another city. Shit it never ends. Now, according to the all powerful stupid one, because I don't agree with his left side of the IQ bell curve team, apparently I'm a member of Antifa, a group that doesn't exist (I can't think of any reason one shouldn't be anti fascist). The rallying cry in America may become "I'm Antifa" a reference to the movie Spartacus, where all the slaves say "I'm Spartacus!" to protect their rebel leader from the Roman legions. But in this case it is not to protect a rebel leader but to save a dying country. Fuck.
. At least they have stopped eating the dogs & cats.It’s got to be draining…surely the tide has to change sometime. People can’t continue to live with so much bs indefinitely.
Baiting burleigh the bot-troll this early on a Monday? Gonna be a big week on de swellnetz.
Sure it is part of his strategic plan to make America great again..
Trump’s last question in this clip cracked me up .
It was all so obvious.
You can’t blame people that didn’t see it coming..they just don’t have the comprehension skill required.
He spends way more time inside your head supathunberg than mine.
^^ Collingwood supporters??
It’s a dump on trump thread burls , maybe you could start up a ‘ I want to be trumps butt plug ‘ thread . I’m sure there’s room for you opti & pete .
This old girl hits the nail on the head .
Is this what you support burleigh ? And how about you opti ?
.Works like a dog , gets paid nothing hmmmmmm
No doubt Trump will end this also.
No protests in the streets yet? Free Sudan? Where’s the peaceful outcry on universities? Greta? Anyone?
https://www.news.com.au/world/worlds-worst-humanitarian-crisis-satellit…
Horrific... :(
LMAO - Now she's free'd Palistine she can free Sudan. hahahahahahaha Can't wait for 2girls1hiccup to jump on the bandwagon here.
Burls gets a stiffy from others misery (again) ... laughing at Sudan now...
What a miserable racist cunt you are
I mentioned Sudan on here over 1 month ago and none of the Swellet antifa said a thing.
Will Greta board a peace flotilla to Sudan?
Is 2girls1hiccup meant to be a diss?
Seeing as this thread is to Dump on Trump and ostensibly the US as a degenerate nation, and that they do not support atrocities in Sudan, why would this be the place to discuss that?
Furthermore, you only brought up Sudan as a way to jump on people for you see as "the current thing", so let's just call that what it was, disingenuous question farted out from the recesses of your smooth brain in another dopey attempt to rek the "swellnet antifa". Need i remind the thread that you don't care about children, brown people, or anything that doesn't directly effect you, and that antifa = anti-facsist: anti-antifa = fascist.
Amazing I had to type in the whole title to get this up. No prior suggestions (correct or incorrect) came up. Hmm, is YT fiddling with their search function
"Is 2girls1hiccup meant to be a diss?"
its actually a very clever one...
google it
Or, don’t!
Never made that connection. That old 2 girls 1 cup classic. Haha.
That is a clever 1.
I did, shouldn't have.
we all did and shouldn't have.
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/gunsablazing-do…
Release the files ey....
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1BHnPjrYo4/
That video is actually my doppelganger and I feasting on burleigh's brains
That isn’t even a hors d'oeuvre. Would be the world’s smallest feast ever.
There goes my Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie
US layoffs are rolling in. Numbers getting scary for the good US folk.
How many MAGA’s does it take to change a light bulb ? ………… none …………Trump just tells them it’s working and they happily sit there in the dark .
I'd have to say the girls and the cup thing really could have been kept to yourselves fellas ha ha
Rum and rasin iced cream ruined for me forever
I loooove rum raisin ice cream. When ya have seen as many peeps defacate in their hand and eat, throw, use to draw on walls as i have... well... takes alot to shock. That vid was tame, lol.
#psychlife
Haha yes it’s funny? what some see in their working life.
Rum and raisin, WTF!
I played the long game with your nickname hiccups.
It’s valid in so many ways.