Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Similar shape quadzilla but what are they made from ? Is alpha plastic ? Edit just looked it up , carbon fibre , have you got a set ?
Yes, also been using the earlier versions of the 3/2 for a long time.So bought the latest when they came out.I like drive fins and use them in plenty of configurements. Rarely as a Trusta though.
Mostly as an aSym configuration....The lead fins in both front boxes, the trail thruster fin in the toe side trail box then the(low area )hatchet from earlier 3.2 sets in the heel trail box.
The result is maximum drive on the toe side and an easy less resistance turn on the heel side.
And the Biolos Split Keel Quads are up to $20 More than the other Split Keels [Exact same Fins]
cos they have Mayhem logo on them .
But Cheap Here ATM
https://surfculture.com.au/products/sufmbk-pg01-md-qs-r
Totally SF, love em. Wish you could get them in Futures.
Yes , I thought the same , be nice to also get the H4s in futures.
Agree, I have the H4's in thruster and quads, another excellent fin, best to use in more powerful, sucky, steeper reef/point set ups I found.
Do your H4 quads whistle at high speed ?
Anyone tried these?
https://futuresfins.com.au/products/john-john-florence-scimitar-vapor-c…
Futures have their version.
https://futuresfins.com.au/products/3-2-vector-alpha-large
Similar shape quadzilla but what are they made from ? Is alpha plastic ? Edit just looked it up , carbon fibre , have you got a set ?
@quadzilla , I’m guessing these would be similar to the biolis split keels ? https://futuresfins.com/products/controller-alpha
SF, no I haven't heard them whistle but then again I wear a Andy Cap helmet
These close to same Size
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/276593885631?_skw=modii+split+keel+fins&itm…
Thanks Udo
I suppose so, ive never used those style fins at this point in time, so no knowledge.
Yes, also been using the earlier versions of the 3/2 for a long time.So bought the latest when they came out.I like drive fins and use them in plenty of configurements. Rarely as a Trusta though.
Mostly as an aSym configuration....The lead fins in both front boxes, the trail thruster fin in the toe side trail box then the(low area )hatchet from earlier 3.2 sets in the heel trail box.
The result is maximum drive on the toe side and an easy less resistance turn on the heel side.