More from The Shaping Bay
udo said: 8'0" - 75 litres -$350
https://www.facebook.com/share/16xemDTYXy/
Ex Ox
Desert Storm surfboard1,620
pinkadink.papali
said:
Does anyone know if John Gillis of John Gillis Surfboards can still be contacted.
John Gillis (CET) Surfboards
0
An Ad . . .
A K.B. Shorty
Salad times
Right, just fork over that swallow Golden Child!
Freeride - The Emery Haz
Any chance of a Review .
I.B.
Looks like a Horrible Ride to Me ....
I saw that vid, Udo. One of them surfed better than ever, the other not so much...
Maybe Stace should have been on a SubVault (which is what I have): less nose rocker, and a wider tail. Or maybe Ben did go overboard on the 'drive' aspects.
Looks to me that theres a lot of run in the outline,a board more suited to lined up point breaks than weak peaky sand bars(with mediocre riders).
Bet it'd be fun on our points over here.
Just go ride a mini mal. Looks like it would go better
The Midas by Machado...on the Goldy
NPJ...Rock Cod.
Good Longboard Info from Bert Girth
^
Banana. https://axellorentzshapes.com/
- don’t change a thing ;)
^^ Jeez Kolohe was ripping on that board ......makes you wonder how Shane would have gone on it as a thruster as above......nice board great surfing.
I'm of similar vintage as him and dimensions, a few pies heavier but not that much, and I wouldn't ride sub 40 anywhere these days. I'm a little surprised at the lengths and volume he rides and the boards he brought to the Ments. It not just about the volume to get into waves earlier is it.
Yes you would think he would be fully tuned in considering who he is . https://wavepark.com/pages/mentawai-islands-founder.htm https://wavepark.com/blog/author/christie/
Thats not him Supa...He is Tui -
Christie Carter knows his Boards.
CC, top bloke and excellent surfer. Always was a real pleasure staying with him.
Ok thanks for setting me straight udo . I assumed it was him when you wrote christie carter says up your volume.
@udo , just watched the godspeed surfboard video, that was so good , comes across as a really good bloke and has lived a great life up there. Great attitude and willing to share what’s worked for him ……for free , rare in this day and age .
Great Eh...Farkn Rips on those Twinnies
is there another Board Designer on the Globe thats Happy to share his Files ?
A Champion Bloke.... Yew !
Would like to see Torren Surf a GodSpeed .