More from The Shaping Bay
udo said: 8'0" - 75 litres -$350
https://www.facebook.com/share/16xemDTYXy/
Ex Ox
Desert Storm surfboard1,620
pinkadink.papali
said:
Does anyone know if John Gillis of John Gillis Surfboards can still be contacted.
John Gillis (CET) Surfboards
0
Skinny mofo! Hope it rocks!
Nice - Good to see a Tail Patch both Sides
Has anyone here taken a New Board to a Wave Pool for its First Surf ?
Yep. Broke it too.
...but doesn't sink like one.
Haha, it would me on it.
Yes i just Remembered that GW.
That's a good looking board, Stu. Reasonable dims too.
Let us know how it goes, si si?
New board from Evans surfboards in Torquay..



For 4-6ft waves around the surfcoast and GOR.
Picking it up tomorrow. Pretty excited, just need some swell.
Not sure how to embed the photos properly.. can anyone tell what I’m doing wrong?
Don’t leave a space between the h and the bracket, nor at the end before the closing brackets.
I tried that, but wouldn’t work either.. Definitely my fault but got me stumped how to do it
And if using webpage right click for ‘copy image address’
If using app use ‘copy post link’ not ‘copy link’
And it will have the i.imgur like this
https://i.imgur.com/t1bxLkM.jpeg
I see what’s happened. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction
I see what’s happened. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction
My link above has .jpeg at the end and yours doesn’t when I look on the home screen so not sure where you got your link from.
I think because I was doing it from my phone I can’t right click and copy the image address I can only copy the link. I could try and add in the .jpeg but I have given up. Thanks for taking the time to respond
Sweet board anyway.
What are the dims? Looks good for a nice surf coast reef high line.
I use imgur app on phone so I can copy the write link. And just the web page on the computer.
That brewer looks good on the wall too. I assume that’s at the joymill shed.


You’ve got a keen eye, yeah it’s out of the joymill shed. Dims are 6’8” 21” 3 1/16 I think about 45 litres.
Just starting on the asym journey, this will be my second one and first custom. Excited for the next swell
Very interesting. Good on ya mate, hope it takes off.
Dropped the deposit on one of these a few days ago 6’9 and gone for the Tahitian green . Pick up late November . Saw one on NL and it was love at first sight , been fantasising about it and then thought why not .
Ooh. Nice.
Very Nice
https://outerislandsurfboards.com/products/moonraker?variant=3824064734…
7'0 Ben Webb. I now surf exactly like Wayne Deane, hehe.
WW Shirt -
:-]]
Haha, I know! Straight off the plane and only realised when I took my jersey off at Ben's.
ha, yellow jersey? congrats..
..did you have a detached poke around ned's salvage with a sticky grin on your face?
Patent those sunnies!
haha, I though they was just normal.. just zoomed in.. those surfer-worn inverted-cock'n'ball-profile armless ray-bans? If only you could go back in time and get on the groundfloor of those..
#regretsi'vehadafew
Companies wish they could replicate
Looked great under your feet IB.
Nice board. Take a look over ya shoulder.
Undisputed piece of fine craft.
Make sure it doesn’t end up at South Tweed for repairs. Good stuff. AW
the thing that makes the photo immensely relatable and satisfyingly new-boardy-infectious,
is the way @IBs protecting the tail caringly/lovingly/unfamiliarly on his boot -
like an awkward arm around a new girlfriend.
Fits like a glove. Glad you're enjoying! : )
Love the new boards posts, cheers @IB.
..no idea the etiquette, I assume you might feel you need to be asked..
But it'd be well appreciated, anyone who wants to put up a picture of their quiver, and lay comment to what holes they've recently filled and what waves made them want to pursue a nicher stick..? or is that a bit gauche..? maybe just a couple of boards and what one does over the other..?