Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
My time up north this year has been cut short due to uni so instead of having 3 months of exploring I'm going to have 6 weeks starting in Banda Aceh, then Lombok for 6 weeks of uni. This obviously means less time to explore so I was hoping someone might have some advice regarding spots, transports, possibilities of crowds and hassles that would save me alot of skunked missions? I know its not peak swell season but I am sure someone here has had a look up there. If you got something for me.. Send me a PM! Cheers.
My time up north this year has been cut short due to uni so instead of having 3 months of exploring I'm going to have 6 weeks starting in Banda Aceh, then Lombok for 6 weeks of uni. This obviously means less time to explore so I was hoping someone might have some advice regarding spots, transports, possibilities of crowds and hassles that would save me alot of skunked missions? I know its not peak swell season but I am sure someone here has had a look up there. If you got something for me.. Send me a PM! Cheers.