More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Now that’s a back door.
Luke goes ok on his backhand
Nose to the Nose
Meanwhile back at home
My goodness IB
…bringing back memories from bout ‘93, I was back there first time since then in jan of this year - on its day one of my fav lefts (other than a rivo up near coromandel)
- I understand your ‘problem’ … & even when there are small waves, such a great place to swim and chill… jump off the wall near the boat ramp with a few Māori bruthas…
You’re a lucky fella
I know. And very grateful.
Nice Work on the G-Skate
Young Thomas a Lembongan local kid that is absolutely fearless and great upcoming surfer popped into my instagram feed , poor little bugger has got a nasty broken arm, slide across for photo of xray . Yesterday a 12 year old was charging at lances right on a 5’3 , both these kids wear helmets and besides ripping seem to have no fear .
Jesus that's nasty!
OMFG this is simply amazing, what an effort to hang in there, talk about heart in the throat stuff .
Theres some MP in that Style
Predator on a mission.
Gee thats an Old PIc ...Fookin Big DP
Is he still surfing? Don’t see or hear much of him these days.
In the comments someone told Dylan to bring him back and I think they’re trying .
Stu may know. Similar area I think
Checked out this spot in May when we were over there. South swell season so barely a ripple but a cool set up - looks like it could hold any size as the reef just keeps rolling off slowly into the deep and it breaks into the deep harbour, would never close out.
There’s actually a small left that breaks inside of this wave on the south swell which I surfed - more of a novelty spot but fun and rippable.
Wow.