More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
All the recent Bells/Winki photos have been so tempting.
Island Bay. Hi mate, hope ya well.
More temptation- Shayama Buttonshaw this morning at Winkipop, great shot. AW

So good.
More Shyama. Faaark!
Wow. That fin is out and it’s all rail holding in.
Fantastic shot.
The board looks beautiful.
That’s a magic shot.
One to look back on in the nursing home and be stoked with.
@Goofyfoot.
Hi there fella. So good to hear from you.
How are you and the family doing ?
Yep, I’d be happy with that photo on the wall of whatever abode I’m in, be it a retirement village, a boat, a decked out permanent home or a mobile home, which I think is my preference, just keep non stop travelling Oz with punctuated trips to Indo.
How’s the board under Shayamas feet.
All the best GF. AW
Amazing shots of Shyama. Wow.
The above photo is brilliant , at first I was thinking it wasn’t real . Love the positioning and stance . Absolutely magical.
A-dub, going well thanks mate. The fam’s great, busy times which cuts into the surfing time a bit sometimes but that’s all part of it hey.
How’s the ear drum going? Are you back in the water yet?
Next time I’m over your side I’d love to catch up for a coffee if you’re around.
That’s such an insane photo. I keep coming back to look at it.
Take it easy..
AW, mate. The Hindu Squats are going well. Cheers!
https://images.pexels.com/photos/1054666/pexels-photo-1054666.jpeg
Wow, what a cracking wave, man I love that wave …, @AW, hope you’re are on it.
Great stuff Judy, love your work!
GuySmiley. Hi mate.
Hope all’s well with you and yours.
Poor surf conditions today, lay day, body is a tad weary from near on 3 weeks of barrowing bulk materials in my last two jobs.
Albeit tomorrow, I think I’m going to a place way south of here for offshore and medium sized swell, 31c tomoz.
Great photo by Judy, she sure knows from what perspective to capture the shot.
Have a nice weekend.AW
Feels like we’ve seen more Vic WOTDs this year than any other year.
All good mate, just landed in Christchurch for a 12 day South Island trip, keep your nose clean and standby for another minor injury report from the Trivago ad guy in indo, he says cheekily!
AW - keen to hear later how you went on the mission today. Cracking day for it.
Fun size, small but perfectly formed on the ninch.
Had an email to and fro with Steve Arklay about today's WOTD. Steve watched the session on video - filmed by Brett Barley for his blog - to check on his own positioning. Like Brett, it was his first time at the Bush and, though trying to get good hook ups, he had to keep one eye on swinging sets that'd catch him inside.
Hadn't really considered that photogs would watch surf vids to better their own craft.
The WOTD wave is at 5:15 here:
Great pic!!
nonchalance of this calibre at gb on his first trip annoys me as much as kip looking calvin klein composed at shippies.. (great break-down of etiquette in vid 1 of their time there)
#MoltenBarley #BeyondTheFieldsOfBali #theBrettStoodOnTheBurningBush
stunning, such a cavern being sunlit from the deep..
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.