More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Living the dream!
Well guess I’m the bride in this case as it was too hard to climb in up top with my farked leg . Just pulling into port now. Slept ok , wasn’t too rough, pretty sturdy vessel. Showed AW the full time score and he’s unfazed .








Our gracious captains and a few boats in need of maintenance .




haha, thanks for sharing, fellas.. fucking unreal pics : )
cheers @supa, loving your posts, fair winds guys
Well, Supa and I were confined to close quarters in the Captain’s cabin, sans a captain. Many of you might have sinister thoughts about bed arrangements, I was definitely on top, that was in a bunk I mean.
A war ensued once we were underway, the flatulence war that is, bombs and missiles being fired at rapid speed, I was definitely leading the charge for awhile but he made a huge comeback (bigger than an elephant’s foreskin)and let rip with thunderous charges, one in particular rocked our room and possibly veered our good ship of its course to the Sumatran mainland.
Now, just because we were wearing the ‘Village People’ navy hats, doesn’t mean there was any of that ‘get down on ya knees in the navy’ type stuff going on.
Moreover, I was definitely no Captain Stubing of the “LoveBoat” fame TV series.
All up it’s been a wonderful trip with good company, waves and biological goodies to warm the cockles of my heart. Sincerely hope you are all well. AW
First shot is Prince Albert from a number of years ago, can’t find the lead up photos to this wave but believe me it was farking huge and he was the only one out . Haven’t seen Bert for over a decade and unfortunately missed him by a week up here . Other shots are looking down at the port we pulled into this morning . Got a couple days in Padang waiting for a flight back to Bali and AW gets a connecting flight back home . It has been a privilege travelling with this guy , he’s one of a kind and a walking talking ( cunt never farking shuts up ….. joking AW ) encyclopaedia on a variety of topics . Very easy to travel with and I was a bit sceptical when he first approached the subject of doing a trip with a complete stranger ( besides SN banter ) but it’s truly been a pleasure, flatulence wars and all .


More Halmahera, Sulawesi & Sipora biota.
Here ya go @AW, more good news
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2025/aug/04/one-giant-leap-f…
GuySmiley. Hi mate. Thanks very much,
Enlightening news that’s for sure.
So good to see genuine attempts to reinstate animals on the brink of extinction back into their ranges whether it is either side of a protected barrier.
As Australians , we can improve our treatment of the landscape instead of treating it like a rally track and a rubbish tip.
Surely we’d love to be proud of what we have and conserve it for others to see in the future, especially children, who are the future.
My ex wife and I still donate annually to AWC. AW
^^ yep, we’re doing our wills soon and we’re going to leave them a certain %
GuySmiley. Good on you guys. You’re both made of the right stuff.
As citizens of Australia we’ve all received and enjoyed the benefits of living in such a great country, can’t hurt to give a bit back for our unique mammals prosperity. AW
Just missed the swell of the year.
Just missed the swell of the year.
Just missed the swell of the year.
Steelos. Looks like you missed all 3 of them !!!. AW
Here ya go @AW, https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-08-05/rare-white-magpie-spotted-outsid…
GuySmiley. Hi mate.
Thanks. Good article, correct mostly seen in magpies .
My other magpies are looking a bit pasty also.
I’m back in southern latitudes, it’s cool but not freezing.
Supafreak and I parted ways late yesterday afternoon, ripping guy.
We had a great time over a three to four week period. Hope to do it again one day. AW
Gotta love a Boomers surf trip.
Should invite a few more next time.
Old dog could arrange the vaccinations.
B6 could keep the dribble going.
Terrymasu could keep the YT vids on repeat.
Seeds will keep you all feeling 20 years younger.
Karma is real.
I was wondering who you were. Haven’t worked it out yet.
that's great, made me go '5 go-lden riiiings'
I'll add some AW birds, Supa getting sucked in by AI, indo playing with soldiers, soggy getting acerbic with fools.. leave it with me.. this thing will write itself!
@ steelos, good one, surely robo isn't back for more.
friar tuck?? no way!!
That’s what I was thinking
Hi Robbo! What was your last name? Arseham?
from memory the daughter may have moved out again, and he had the danish married son, right..? and the business should be running itself with the missus doing invoices, maybe @ashsam's been getting @john.calhoun-fit with this good swell at coffs..?
ideologically @ashsam and @john.calhoun would be a match made in heaven. the friar is a righty though, but calhoun is now talking up a nearby right?
I do remember he thought he was pious because he went to church occasionally even though he acted completely differently otherwise
His big meltdown was classic, what a legend. When he got the boot he said he'd just inherited 1 million bucks.
Bobby Martinez, or Bobby Ashsam?
…the invisible helmet
;)
Ship ahoy & a nice 4ft swell to finish off the LR experience.

Father & son team Bukit & Satria about to hit empty 4ft bush .

Supa
https://overboardsurf.com.au/products/florence-marine-f1-standard-issue…
2 father & son teams now plus our host , I’m crap at backhand barrels & will save energy for cold springs , had fun yesterday at 3-5 ft Maccas but had side shore chop on it so took the 7’6 DS just to plow through it, good fun with 5 out .





Love it. So good.