Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
yeah I did yell, but it wasn't because he was first into the roundabout, as the idiot driver in a fatcat porsche 4wd (gee i wonder if the price'll drop way down eventually and you can put a bullbar on), it was for sitting on it.
just piss off what are you waiting to take a picture? I came down the hill on my bike and still have to go up the next one for fuck's sake
yeah I did yell, but it wasn't because he was first into the roundabout, as the idiot driver in a fatcat porsche 4wd (gee i wonder if the price'll drop way down eventually and you can put a bullbar on), it was for sitting on it.
just piss off what are you waiting to take a picture? I came down the hill on my bike and still have to go up the next one for fuck's sake